Sport24: Aleksandra Trusova leaving Tutberidze for Plushenko

Tinami Amori

To Rozanov
Don't pick on Rozanov, he has a reason to move on out of Sambo, there was a previous issue. And yes he is ambitious and yes he does not seems to be a "team player" which is his right.... but i doubt he will find what he wants in the long run with Plushenko or at CSKA... because the top coaches like to take credit for what younger skaters achieve, and they take over the spot in KnC.

Is Trusova a that-Olympic-Gold-was-supposed-to-be-mine coach favorite who lost to her teammate?
Nothing short of an axe attack will eclipse that.
The run for Olympic Team will still include Trus, Kost, Shcher, Valieva, and few girls from Panova's and Davydov's groups (if no emergencies). They can all represent any top-class rink they chose, but they are all there against each other.. :D

She couldn't return if she wanted to, there are no flights.
There were/are NO DIRECT commercial flights, but there were/are Aeroflot charter flights strictly for russians abroad stuck, JFK was/is one such departure airport. Or she could take a multi-flight, to European airport (1 or 2) and then flight to either russia or Minsk, Belorussia.

Last edited:

Tinami Amori

Are those flowers for Eteri? :p
No...... it's him bragging about what nice tulips are growing in his very own gigantic million rubble gardens. that's why he gets internet hate, for bragging about his wealth.

Tinami Amori

Now.... Rozanov and Zhilina Saga....... it is a Saga, but i'll try to make it as short as possible... :)

- A Novice girl and her mother (call them Girl and Mother X) skating at CSKA/Buyanova, were not happy with the amount of attention they got (like 90% of parents in sports). The girl is very talented and her mother loudly complained about lack of special attention.

- They decided to go for a tryout at Sambo. Since the tryouts were for Novice, Rozanov was hosting the event.

- Rozanov could not stand this girl and her mother. Rozanov often encountered them at local Novice competitions and thought of this family, mostly mother, as entitled troublemakers, who complained loudly about scores, coaches not sitting in KnC long enough, and started arguments with other kids and parents.

-Rozanov though this family are troublemakers and too much to deal with.

- At the first tryout Rozanov immediately excluded the girl from Sambo Club.

- Few months later, Family X, came back for another tryout, Rozanov excluded them again.

- They came back few months later again, for a third tryout... And this time Tutberidze was with Rozanov, looked at the girl and accepted her for a trial period. Rozanov was pissed, talked to Eteri about his concerns, but she asked him to try her out for a while. Rozanov was livid! he though he was in charge of Novice...

- As per Mother X's long post in VK, open to all, and with MANY details she gave about the situation, this is what happened.

- Rozanov almost ignored Girl X during sessions, using her time for his favorite Zhilina, did not give one extra minute to G-X in spite of her obvious advantages in skating abilities.

• Mother X even made allegations that Rozanov is intentionally hindering Girl-X's progress, by not working with her enough, possibly teaching her the wrong techniques deliberately.
  • In her VK post (long), she shared her observations that Rozanov made Zhilina his protege and a "special project" to take to the top, and that he hinders the progress of any girl who poses competition to Zhilina.

- On one training day Mother X just grabbed her daughter and left the rink (they are now at another rink).

• One of TeamTut's coaches called the Mother, and that's how they learned the details.
  • One of them chewed-out Rozanov. Rozanov said "Novices - are his territory".
  • The sides did not agree, so Rozanov looked at other options, presenting Zhulina as a "prized skater" who is coming with him.
  • Pluschenko made him an offer. end of story on Rozanov and Zhilina.

Tinami Amori

I'm amazed Tinami has not posted in this thread yet. I'm preparing myself for 350 links about how Trusova is an evil traitor with wonderful sources like Yahoo Answers and Epoch News and @JannyIsSatanIncarnate on twitter.
Some people have work or business to run and a particular day may not have time for FS discussions.

You are amazed because you probably did not work a real job in your whole life. And why would you hold a job, let alone run a business, with all the "Issues" you have, like Malevich's 3rd version of Black Square for self-identification.. i would not hire you if i saw it or read your "nicks" idiotic comment and board suicide notes... :D
----
So far Trusova fans like me are only worried that her choice is Angels of Pluschenko's club and not a more serious group, given they did not do much competitively for Shelepen, Fedechkina, Radionova, Ryabova, Tarakanova, and few others...

Last edited:

ChiquitaBanana

The thing with 'rona is that it's disrupting workplaces all around the world. When people don't go into work everyday, control is lost and these things start happening.

THe thing with 'rona is that it gives time to people to think about their life and what improvements they wanted to do. Time to think, time to adjust. In a skating season all you do is go go go : hard training, choreo, competitions after competitions and what, 2-3 weeks on holidays? 4-6 weeks to think, that can cause significant changes...

nlloyd

But over-all....... fans are worried what will happen to Sasha's jumps, but nobody is hating her or turning 180....... :)

I am more curious to see how many people on FSU will now start loving Sasha, instead of critiquing her skating for the last 2 years... :D

If FSU fans started supporting Trusova in larger numbers, would that not undermine the Cold War paradigm through which you understand FSU fans' support of skaters? After all, Trusova would still be with a Russian coach and fans in the West would (increasingly) be supporting her? According to this logic, either coaches who are not Tutberidze are not truly Russian or FSU fans are using different criteria for their fandom. I would suggest the latter since numerous FSUers from diverse countries are fans of Kostornaia. Only a very small minority are not.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I’ve been accused many times of being anti-Russian for preferring Tuktamysheva out of all the ladies so it’s a weird world lol
I love her too. And Alena Kostornaia. And Med. And Kaori. And Rika. And Alyssa. Oh and sometimes Satoka but sometimes the leg wrap gets to me. I was a fan of Anna Shcherbakova, but I got sick of the changing dress trick. I bet she wins me back though.

I love so many Ladies skaters these days. I used to find them so boring.

Marco

Good for her for leaving. She is 3rd in line and maybe declining in pecking order if Kamila keeps her skating up for a while. It may not have been a jab at the school or Eteri but simply that she now prefers a coaching environment in which she gets more attention than she currently does.

But to go to Plushenko... I have to wonder if her intention is to improve 1. her financial conditions; 2. her overall skating quality; or 3. her jumps?

I don't know much about 1 but Plushenko does have a lot of shows and it helps if he would tag her along. I mean there are so many skating champions from Russia now - being associated with Plushenko can give her an edge.

3 also makes sense because Plushenko is textbook Mishin technique so getting that might help stablize her jumps as she grows.

2 though, I don't get. She would be going from one sinking ship to another.

lala

No...... it's him bragging about what nice tulips are growing in his very own gigantic million rubble gardens. that's why he gets internet hate, for bragging about his wealth.

Well, if this is right then the Russians are the most envious, most malicious nation. Period.

Bigbird

Good for her for leaving. She is 3rd in line and maybe declining in pecking order if Kamila keeps her skating up for a while. It may not have been a jab at the school or Eteri but simply that she now prefers a coaching environment in which she gets more attention than she currently does.

But to go to Plushenko... I have to wonder if her intention is to improve 1. her financial conditions; 2. her overall skating quality; or 3. her jumps?

I don't know much about 1 but Plushenko does have a lot of shows and it helps if he would tag her along. I mean there are so many skating champions from Russia now - being associated with Plushenko can give her an edge.

3 also makes sense because Plushenko is textbook Mishin technique so getting that might help stablize her jumps as she grows.

2 though, I don't get. She would be going from one sinking ship to another.
In his defence what shows can he go to now? And as wifey bragged the man is rich! So if for no other reason than pride this man has a point to prove against Eteri. I would not want to be in his shoes. Rozanov is also seemingly a hotheaded singleminded upstart. Eteri will have them all for lunch when this thing is over. Cheers.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Now.... Rozanov and Zhilina Saga....... it is a Saga, but i'll try to make it as short as possible... :)

- A Novice girl and her mother (call them Girl and Mother X) skating at CSKA/Buyanova, were not happy with the amount of attention they got (like 90% of parents in sports). The girl is very talented and her mother loudly complained about lack of special attention.

- They decided to go for a tryout at Sambo. Since the tryouts were for Novice, Rozanov was hosting the event.

- Rozanov could not stand this girl and her mother. Rozanov often encountered them at local Novice competitions and thought of this family, mostly mother, as entitled troublemakers, who complained loudly about scores, coaches not sitting in KnC long enough, and started arguments with other kids and parents.

- Few months later, Family X, came back for another tryout, Rozanov excluded them again.

- They came back few months later again, for a third tryout... And this time Tutberidze was with Rozanov, looked at the girl and accepted her for a trial period. Rozanov was pissed, talked to Eteri about his concerns, but she asked him to try her out for a while. Rozanov was livid! he though he was in charge of Novice...

- As per Mother X's long post in VK, open to all, and with MANY details she gave about the situation, this is what happened.

- Rozanov almost ignored Girl X during sessions, using her time for his favorite Zhilina, did not give one extra minute to G-X in spite of her obvious advantages in skating abilities.

• Mother X even made allegations that Rozanov is intentionally hindering Girl-X's progress, by not working with her enough, possibly teaching her the wrong techniques deliberately.
  • In her VK post (long), she shared her observations that Rozanov made Zhilina his protege and a "special project" to take to the top, and that he hinders the progress of any girl who poses competition to Zhilina.

- On one training day Mother X just grabbed her daughter and left the rink (they are now at another rink).

• One of TeamTut's coaches called the Mother, and that's how they learned the details.
  • The sides did not agree, so Rozanov looked at other options, presenting Zhulina as a "prized skater" who is coming with him.
Where can I find all of this on VK?

hanca

Values her privacy

Wow, more drama. We can always rely on Russians making the offseason more entertaining. Could you PM me the name of the girl with mother X, please. Or the link to het VK post complaining, please.

Jot the Dot Dot

Headstrong Buzzard
I was accused of being a communist because I preferred Irina to Michelle.
I thought that would make you an AnarchoSyndicalist.

Getting back to Trusova, she's going to enter a new phase due to puberty, so let's wait and see. The days of being a 'jumping bean' are gonna come to a close at some time, so let's just give this talented young lady good wishes.

Rina RUS

I don't like listening to a bragging, but I think his post about tulips is not bad.

Not long ago Volosozhar had a very nice post about their strawberry, about other berries they have or going to have in their garden. Tatiana even adds they think about having hens. Now it is more like a joke for them, but she says there are some weighty arguments to have hens. :)

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Wow, more drama. We can always rely on Russians making the offseason more entertaining. Could you PM me the name of the girl with mother X, please. Or the link to het VK post complaining, please.
I second that request.

hanca

Values her privacy
I want to have chickens in my backyard! :mitchell:
I would like the chicken laying fresh eggs for me every day but without the chicken... (and without the need to go to the shop). Chicken in the garden sounds great, until you try it. My grandfather used to live in a village and had chicken, ducks, rabbits etc. Ducks and rabbits were in their own enclosures, but the chicken were freely roaming the garden and there were poops everywhere. One needs a really big garden for that.

Tinami Amori

"Welcome home Sandy" is Anna Shcherbakova's new post and a puppy.

It is a rescue puppy, which was found in a show box in a garbage dumpster along with the her siblings when they were tiny. Sandy is 4 mos. old. She was already once adopted but returned to the shelter, and Anna took her. Anna's dog Bonny who just passed away, was also a blind tiny puppy who crawled into Anna's parents "datcha".

"3rd is a charm" is Sasha Trusova's new puppy husky. The Guard-Cat did not mind. Sasha was "jumping out of her skin" from inactivity of xxxxx xxxx, so that's the best thing parents could do to make her happy... :D

starrynight

I would like the chicken laying fresh eggs for me every day but without the chicken...

I'd like to have chickens ... but I think that's because I imagine that if I ever did, I'd be living with a huge yard and so much free time I didn't mind cleaning up after them. I think that's probably never going to happen ha ha .

Tinami Amori

Where can I find all of this on VK?
The mother's VK page was taken down, but some people save some of the screen-shots. Not all info is from VK. But! i was able to find some of the screen shots saved.

First - the girl's name is Elena Kostileva
here is one of the skates

Here is all i found that was saved from this situation, that is not all by far but all that's been saved. Not all has been used in my story.
hope you read russian... :) i noticed plenty of slang..
---
  • Леночка, Что понимается под ПРОЭКТом?
  • Леночка Костылева
Это спортсменка одного возраста с Леной , которую тот выкатывает больше года , но пока тщетно- на единственном её старте - ни чего не показала луц двойной в каскаде с двойным тулупом в недокрут- четыре судьи оценили минус четыре один минус три, и двойные с двух ног😂 Когда в группу пришла Лена , родители рассказали , что корона у нее с головы упала 😀, так ее мамашка вся мрачная пол года ходила!!!! Да вы эту девочку в инстаграмме найдете- она еще и кататься не умела , а её во всю сумашедшая мамка пиарит,, в фигурном катании бывает такое !'' А мне бы стыдно было ТАКОЕ выставить. Самое страшное , что вот такие завистливые ТВАРЮШКИ , дети которых , как правило БЕЗДАРИ - вставляют палки в колеса и отравляют жизнь талантливым детям . БОГ им СУДЬЯ !!! Но за все в нашей жизни надо платить. Александр , вы общались с мамой Леночки - Ириной.
вот что скопировал наш подписчик
это все из ее ВК

---
some VK saves.
---
some notes from Elena herself on who taught her to jump

hanca

Values her privacy
Haven’t you already posted something about her in the past? I remember asking you why so many Russian girls are named after ‘bones’.

hanca

Values her privacy
That would work too. Like maybe my neighbor's hen hops over the fence to lay eggs in a designated basket and the hops back.
Sadly, not sure if your neighbours would be happy with this arrangement though. :(
But never mind, there may be other options. It could be your hens, using neighbours’ garden as their enclosure. Sort of like renting their garden. That would leave you with eggs and your garden would remain clean. Now all you need to do is to find neighbours who would not mind renting you their garden, and for free, if possible.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Sadly, not sure if your neighbours would be happy with this arrangement though. :(
Oh we all share now anyway. We have the lemon tree, next door has Meyer lemon tree and next door to that is the orange tree. :D

But we aren't allowed to have chickens so I will just have to give up my dreams. Sigh.

DreamSkates

I live in a rural area but my little neighborhood...no livestock. I wonder if that means chickens, too?
Back to Trusova, her quads were not consistently reliable. Plushenko was known for his quad ability, he won many gold medals, she became the 3rd wheel in her group, and she wants to be at the top of the podium which didn't seem forthcoming (history: Med was predicted to be the OGM winner and was not...zagitova rose to the top but her time was over quickly...)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information