Sin/Kats Really Need a Cheer Right Now!

Bigbird

LMAO! Sorry, but this was funny. Anyway I really like S/K now, which I never thought would happen because I was a I/K fan. I hope they pull it together at Worlds. And someone send them (or just Nikita 😒) to a sports psychologist or something.

Who says he isn't currently in therapy? :yikes::rofl:

But more seriously as he and Charlie seem to be on good terms and Charlie's had similar struggles this could really be a good idea to tap into.

DobrinFan

If you don't like them you should not post in this CHEER thread at all!

A little advice, put them on ignore it's like they're not even there! :giggle:

Euros EX https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8NScgKL5Ak

Interview after FD https://youtu.be/WPIJF1ssr_0
"Hi everyone! We, Vika and Nikita, want to say that we are pleased with the free dance, unfortunately not with the entire competition. We fought to the end, we are not giving up and we won' t give away what belongs to us. We will show a better version of our routines very soon at the Worlds. Bye everyone. - See you, bye.(from Vika)"
Translation provided by gordana on GoldenSkate!

Last edited:

Eisfee

A little advice, put them on ignore it's like they're not even there! :giggle:
Done!!!
To much hate and I can't stand this negativy anymore...
I will never understand why people write so much negativy against some skaters. If you don't like someone it's ok but you don't have to post about them at all or bashing them.
It's much better in life to concentrate on positive things.

cholla

Grand Duchess of Savoie - Marquessa of Chartreuse
I guess they are a couple off ice. They were on vacation together and Christmas and New Year and so on...
Yes. And when people hold hands off ice and aren't shy hugging and kissing in public I assume you can safely bet they are more than friends ;) Not that I usually care about skaters' private lives but it's hard to miss the personal connection between S/K. I've always thought that, beauty-wise, these two were a match made in heaven and that, long before I realized they actually were an item. So I wasn't surprised to see them obviously in love. They are one ultra gorgeous couple.

MarieM

Grumpy Cynical Ice Dance Lover
VADE RETRO SATANAS.:angryfire You jinxed him to fall, tell us the truth.

Bigbird

Yes. And when people hold hands off ice and aren't shy hugging and kissing in public I assume you can safely bet they are more than friends ;) Not that I usually care about skaters' private lives but it's hard to miss the personal connection between S/K. I've always thought that, beauty-wise, these two were a match made in heaven and that, long before I realized they actually were an item. So I wasn't surprised to see them obviously in love. They are one ultra gorgeous couple.

Yes. They are almost carbon copies of each other down to their colouring. Funny how things fall apart and come together as they should.

Tak

I wonder if they just need a piece of slow powerful music. They keep getting admired for their skating skills and speed but criticized for a frenetic quality. I know Zhulin wanted them to do something light and airy this year to (in theory) calm things down so Nikita wouldn't have twizzle problems because of too much power/passion and I like this program but the legendary programs tend to have a slightly different feel, I'm thinking of a Bolero sort of thing or Liebestraum (biased by my own favorites I guess!). I think the right piece of music could be the thing that helps them make that final leap in status.

I'm glad they had a good comeback in the free and wish them the best at Worlds!

Speaking of good music choices, do we have any recommendations for next year's RD? Im not clear on the details, but they're calling it B'wy Rhythms, so it seems like any rhythm from a B'wy musical is allowed.

I want them to consider Summertime [blues rhythm] from Porgy and Bess. It's slow, sultry and should suit them well I think. I don't know if they have to use the broadway soundtrack or if any cover of the song is okay. If it's the latter, then Sarah Vaughn would be my recommendation.

Tak

Crossing all my fingers and toes for S/K now. Just about 2 hours to go. Honestly I think Im more nervous than they are!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Come on guys! I know you can do it. Just relax and

GOOD LUCK IN THE FD!!!!

Eisfee

Crossing all my fingers and toes for S/K now. Just about 2 hours to go. Honestly I think Im more nervous than they are!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Come on guys! I know you can do it. Just relax and

GOOD LUCK IN THE FD!!!!

Yes, they did it!!! So happy for them!!! And you can call me a proud fan!!!

Tak

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!

I couldn't be happier for you!

Congratulations!! It was well deserved, and it's obvious a lot of hard work went into that medal. Keep it up!

:rockstar::rockstar::rockstar: :40beers::40beers::40beers: :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

And of course best of luck for next season!

Katha

Congrats to them on their medal! After all the struggles and setbacks I'm really glad for them!

They skated great here and their RD was IMO one of the best skating programs of the season. The FD was nice, but a bit traditional. They performed it well all season, though. Next year they should try something more adventurous for the long program.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Nice come back after all the struggles they've been through. Confidence in yourself is half the battle. Say what you will about Nikita's personality, he truly is one of the best male ice dancers currently skating and it's nice for him to be rewarded for his talent.

DobrinFan

Nikita Katsalapov: "I thought that I would not be nervous, because the main starts are over, but at the team tournament, and even in the role of captain, there is a completely different responsibility" Google translated

The captain of the Russian team at the World Team Trophy, Nikita Katsalapov, commented on the performance of the Russian team on the first day of competition in Fukuoka, Japan:

- All the guys from our team tried to keep fit, which they scored during the season, so that they could roll well in this tournament. To be honest, I thought that I would not be nervous, because all the main starts are over. But at team competitions there is a completely different responsibility, because here you ride not only for yourself, but you fight with the whole team and everyone brings something to the common piggy bank. So I didn’t manage to relax and just enjoy renting others, but I still think that today was a good day.

Today we saw a lot of cool rentals. I am very happy for Lisa Tuktamysheva, who demonstrated serious skating - she fought for the first places. Glad for Andrei Lazukin - he showed everything he could, despite the end of the season. Sonya Samodurova did not flinch. And Vika Sinitsyna and I also put in a rhythm dance “Sin best”.

It is a pity that Sasha Samarin failed to roll cleanly. But I'm not his coach, so I can not comment. I think that they and Svetlana Vladimirovna (Sokolovskaya - note) understood what they were going for. But tomorrow is still ahead, and Sasha and all our guys will fight.

Tomorrow greenhouses come into the fight. Natalia Zabiyako and Alexander Enbert are very well prepared. They have been in Japan for more than a month, so they should not have problems with acclimatization. They themselves already want to join the fight. So tomorrow, as I said, we will fight.

The last time I participated in the WTT team tournament in 2011. Then another ride with another partner, and many things have already been forgotten. In addition, this time I play the role of team captain. This means that you need to motivate the guys, tune them. And better by personal example. Vika and I started first today and set a good mood.

I was appointed captain of the team in our Federation. I think that there was no voting among the athletes who joined the team for this tournament. But for me it does not matter. Being a captain is an honorable duty and I will try to do everything I can. Of course, it’s impossible for me to ride for everyone, but moral support is often also important.

As for paraphernalia, scarves, toys, a samovar, and other things, our "team leader" Valery Artyukhov brought all this to Japan. Thank you so much for that. Perhaps on the first day we didn’t fully uncover our artistic abilities in Kiss & Krai, but we discuss everything together, what needs to be done, what to portray, somewhere we improvise ... I think that tomorrow everything will be much more fun when Vika and I roll back and be able to exhale. We will invent something interesting. And the other guys will catch up, "- commented Nikita Katsalapov.

https://www.fsrussia.ru/news/4352-n...i-kapitana-sovsem-drugaya-otvetstvennost.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information