Really, part deux

Kasey

Fan of many, uber of none
Please know that you both continue to have the warm and healing thoughts of so many people, even many who have never met you. It has been such a long ordeal for you both, and your love of each other and courage in dealing with all of this is incredibly inspiring.

aftershocks

Banned Member
Thanks for taking the time to keep us posted Gerry. My continued thoughts and prayers are with you, Lee and your family. May angels always watch over Lee and bring her safely back home to you.

Bless the medical staff and praise the Lord for your steadfast devotion, courage and patience. The love you and Lee share, and your tremendous faith in action uplifts my spirit and brings tears to my eyes.

Sending special prayers and warm wishes to your entire family for the holidays. May your greatest gift be realized in a full and sustained recovery for Lee! :saint:

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
1000 words

Another 1000 words

Perhaps a mod can find a way to post those for me. My phone is not cooperating.

As of this morning, we are breathing easier (pardon the pun).

Yes, this is related to the difficulties last Friday. There have been 3 operations since then, and I can unequivocally tell you I now know how much the world weighs.
A picture is indeed worth a thousand words - in this case 2 photos that tell us that Lee is off the ventilator and breathing on her own are worthy of several "thumbs up" (y)(y)(y)and some lessening of that horrific weight you've been carrying.

Prayers and good thoughts continuing from here - may the positive progress continue.

purple skates

Shadow Dancing
1000 words

Another 1000 words

Perhaps a mod can find a way to post those for me. My phone is not cooperating.

As of this morning, we are breathing easier (pardon the pun).

Yes, this is related to the difficulties last Friday. There have been 3 operations since then, and I can unequivocally tell you I now know how much the world weighs.

I remember sitting in DH’s room, listening to the sound of the ventilator, watching those numbers.

Glad Lee’s look a lot better now and she’s off the vent!

doubleturn

Rinkside on my iPhone
I remember sitting in DH’s room, listening to the sound of the ventilator, watching those numbers.

Glad Lee’s look a lot better now and she’s off the vent!

Good MAP (Mean Arterial Pressure) - when my brother was post transplant in the ICU I used to watch that number like a hawk.

Also glad that Lee is off the ventilator!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information