Really, part deux

pat c

Happy Anniversary Lee and Gerry and many more. Hope next year, you'll be on your deck toasting the sunset.

This is still the right address to get cards to Lee:

Cards_4_Lee
Bentley School
Box 299, 5314 - 49 Street
Bentley, Alberta,
T0C 0J0

barbarafan

Just a short note... today is our Anniversary. I got her some new hospital clothes, flowers, and a card.

She got me a hug. Fair trade!

I wanted to share a picture of her flowers and card but can't figure this site out. Try the link below, it might work.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wp6iur1a7atg14b/anniversary 36.jpg?dl=0

It worked...Happy Anniversary

Here is the link to the livestream of the first Grand Prix event.Bratislava
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qSpiqEPDCE
It is early early in the morning. (tomorrow) but it is archived in the video tab.
Here is the link for entries and results
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/jgpsvk2018/index.htm

all times are local....in mtl it is 6 hrs ahead so would be 8 hrs ahead where you are.

Love to you both

NeilJLeonard

Just a short note... today is our Anniversary. I got her some new hospital clothes, flowers, and a card.

She got me a hug. Fair trade!

I wanted to share a picture of her flowers and card but can't figure this site out. Try the link below, it might work.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wp6iur1a7atg14b/anniversary 36.jpg?dl=0
OOOPS!!!! I missed this "bigly"...:(...Happy Anniversary to you both. :40beers::cheer::encore:I hope you have many more...:)

NJL (FYI...the wife and I celebrated anniversary number 42 on 8/8/18. Are you near that, one way or the other?)

Last edited:

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
Thinking of you as we enter the last day of of the Junior Grand Prix event in Richmond, BC. There have been 2 other events this weekend, both in the Challenger Series, meaning some debuts of new programs for this season. And some people say we're still in the "off season" :D

I hope @Really is slowly but surely debuting some new moves too!

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
So Fall has officially arrived in North America - there has been snow in Alberta & Manitoba (and parts of Northern Ontario, I believe); tornadoes in Canada's National Capital Region; some exciting skating in Oakville, ON (the Autumn Classic); the usual political news - what slow & steady progress is there to report from @Really ?

Know that we are thinking about you and hoping all is going well!

Gerry

Hi team... been a while. Today is Day 675. I've been getting away to work again, a couple days a week, which pays the bills but takes me away from Lee. She continues to get better, flexibility and strength are coming along, but we still have some flex/extension to work on; the hope is that she regains all the use of her hands, but there is a bunch of physio between now and then. They are custom-fitting a wheelchair for her, which should let us get a bit further afield.. the limited extension in one leg has kept us out of the generic chairs.

Cognitively, she remembers all that she should, processes well, and doesnt seem to have deficits; but it is still a bit dependent on her physical status, if she is overtired or sick, she gets a bit hard to understand. Still, it's all uphill, and as my daughter keeps saying, "Speed doesn't matter. Forward is forward."

This has been a long and windy road, with many detours, hills, and potholes along the way. Thanks for pushing and pulling when we needed it, and for cheering when we didn't. Friends are a big deal.

mysticchic

Hi team... been a while. Today is Day 675. I've been getting away to work again, a couple days a week, which pays the bills but takes me away from Lee. She continues to get better, flexibility and strength are coming along, but we still have some flex/extension to work on; the hope is that she regains all the use of her hands, but there is a bunch of physio between now and then. They are custom-fitting a wheelchair for her, which should let us get a bit further afield.. the limited extension in one leg has kept us out of the generic chairs.

Cognitively, she remembers all that she should, processes well, and doesnt seem to have deficits; but it is still a bit dependent on her physical status, if she is overtired or sick, she gets a bit hard to understand. Still, it's all uphill, and as my daughter keeps saying, "Speed doesn't matter. Forward is forward."

This has been a long and windy road, with many detours, hills, and potholes along the way. Thanks for pushing and pulling when we needed it, and for cheering when we didn't. Friends are a big deal.
On my survivors group they always tell the newbies, this is a marathon not a sprint. Sending good thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information