Really, part deux

MINAM

The "NICE" Admin
Staff member
Well, I'm late to the party(?), but hope Lee has succeeded in scratching her nose. Gerry, I admire you for respecting her independence. Looking after someone can create co-dependency in a bad way.

It may have taken a long time to determine all the troubles she endured, but it was worth it.
Slowly, but steady, Lee. GOGOGOGO!

Gerry

Thanks for all the wishes and thoughts... sorry I've been preoccupied and haven't updated. Lee can scratch her nose now! Every day she is more alert, moving better, working on range of motion and getting stronger. She still has a long way to go, but (as one of her surgeons told me) "the better she gets, the more she'll get better".

I'm a happy guy. Thank you all for the ongoing thoughts and prayers; I know you have all helped carry us both through this. Today is Day 590, and there is no end in sight, but we are still sailing.

mysticchic

Thanks for all the wishes and thoughts... sorry I've been preoccupied and haven't updated. Lee can scratch her nose now! Every day she is more alert, moving better, working on range of motion and getting stronger. She still has a long way to go, but (as one of her surgeons told me) "the better she gets, the more she'll get better".

I'm a happy guy. Thank you all for the ongoing thoughts and prayers; I know you have all helped carry us both through this. Today is Day 590, and there is no end in sight, but we are still sailing.
Baby steps!! I am so happy for both of you!! Great news!!

FreeAgent

:cheer2::cheer2:
Nothing worth it is easy... the road might be long but let's keep looking straight ahead!

Blessing to both of you.

Barbie

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information