Project Runway Spring 2019 Bravo

Aceon6

Not giving a bleff
Ratings
I’m looking forward to tonight’s premiere. The original production team, Magical Elves, is back. That gives me high hopes for more design and less drama. Having Christian Siriano as mentor should be interesting!

Aceon6

Not giving a bleff
Ratings
I’m impressed. I won’t spoil it for those who will be catching up online, but the auffing clearly shows that the Elves won’t tolerate bitchiness just to create workroom drama.

Technical notes:
- only two of the models can’t walk... probably a record
- at least a third of the models are size 8 or bigger and the designers had no choice
- Christian’s mellowed from a moody/bitchy 21 yo to a fully formed human with no loss of wit
- IMO, Karly’s a lot easier to take than Heidi
- it’s nice that Nina has another editor to interact with

Early reviews are good. Check out tomandlorenzo.com for a decent rundown.

skatemomaz

Goodbye my sweet little boy
Ratings
Just watched. So happy it's back on Bravo and produced by Magical Elves. Loved how they focused so much actual process. Christian was a delight and I just had to laugh every time he and Karlie stood side by side. How tall is Karli? :eek:

Ratings
I felt like I didn't really see much of what was going on in the workroom and the runway show, it felt like I couldn't really see the full garment walking down. The camera kind of cropped it. Personally I think two should have gone home. I think the workroom is a weird shape and people aren't really near each other. It felt rough.

puglover

Ratings
I am not sure we get this program but I am really interested as a great guy we knew in Samoa is, I believe, competing this season. His name is Afu Ah Loo. He is super talented and just a fantastic guy. Samoans are great seamstresses and usually use old pedal sewing machines due to the exorbitant costs of electricity on the islands.

RoseRed

Ratings
I am not sure we get this program but I am really interested as a great guy we knew in Samoa is, I believe, competing this season. His name is Afu Ah Loo. He is super talented and just a fantastic guy. Samoans are great seamstresses and usually use old pedal sewing machines due to the exorbitant costs of electricity on the islands.
You may be able to find episodes on DailyMotion if you don't get the channel. I've watched episodes on there before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)