Michelle Kwan (Threads Merged)

Sylvia

Wishing I could go back to the Lake Placid JGP
So thankful for all the love I received after my scary car accident last week. Luckily I came through it unscathed - just a few visits to the chiropractor/PT and I’m good as new 😘
:)

maureenfarone

Michelle - simply the best and always my favorite! Miss her lovely skating and very happy to see the video of her skating on the frozen lake:love:

VGThuy

Thanks to all the crap happening, I decided to rewatch some old Kwan videos, and I think we fans are sleeping on her 1998 Goodwill Games performances. They were excellent pick-me-ups. That New York crowd was in love with her and it was probably the best ovation she's had in her competitive career, and that's saying something. It was also an Olympic-sized rink but her speed was tops (much faster than Nagano) and jumps looked on fire with a lot of height (for her). Sure she messed up that loop and doubled that Salchow, but somehow it added more drama leading up to that final Lutz.

attyfan

Michelle is 40??!! I feel so old ... it was yesterday that she was the fresh faced alternate to the Oly team of Tonya and Nancy.

Happy Birthday Michelle!

skatingfan5

Past Prancer's Corridor
Echoing @attyfan -- Michelle turning 40 makes me feel very old. I remember when she turned 21 and that seemed hard to believe.
Happy Birthday to the Kween!

binbinwinwin

Happy Birthday to the Kween! Can't believe she's 40, I've spent a lifetime with her yet she's still young in the grand scheme of things.

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
And Nastia is 30...I know, different sport. But somehow...sheesh! We're all getting older!

Happy Birthday Kween!

kittyjake5

Happy Birthday 🎂 to the Kween! Wow 40, seems like yesterday that I fell in love with the pony tailed skater named Michelle❤

VGThuy

I think I say this every year but I so love seeing Irina Slutskaya and Kwan interacting on Instagram. She gave Kwan a sweet happy birthday message there.

bardtoob

Clichy Competitive Audition Protocol Auditor
In the past the Kween used to be inspiring ... Now she just looks too good at 40 to be true ... Sheesh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information