Meagan Duhamel is pregnant

puglover

Fantastic news!! I am so thrilled for them. Having had personal experience with my own children putting off starting a family, if there are any problems, they are much more challenging to overcome if the prospective mother is older. I was really hoping to hear this. Meagan is always bursting with plans and challenges she wants to take on, but she will have time for those.

Sylvia

TBD
More good news! Meagan Duhamel and Bruno Marcotte are also expecting a baby.
Here's her announcement on IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwt_gX-B3kS/
Today marks the start of my 7th year with @starsonice Canada ⛸ But for the first year I won't only be skating with Eric but also with a teeny tiny baby growing inside of me 🤰 Little Meagan/Bruno coming fall 2019!
#12weekspregnant
Her tweet has an extra photo: https://twitter.com/mhjd_85/status/1121759907147964416
It is going to be a bit hard to hide this when you live in a figure skating dress .... 🤰
:)

Last edited:

Golden1

Congrats! I'm so happy for her that she became pregnant so quickly after retiring from competitive skating! It would be so funny if we had big competitions between Duhamel II. and Savchenko II. again in about 20 years from now :D.

(Now, I wonder if Anna Capellini isn't next with a similar announcement...)

skatfan

Thrilled to see the news! I called it when they didn't appear in the Rock the Rink cast, and I was pretty sure I was right seeing the SOI Japan videos where Meagan had lovely boobage. Best wishes to all the skaters who are looking forward to little ones! Interesting thought about Anna Cappellini - I guess we'll hear an announcement in due time!

Lanie

the uberdom chooses YOU
I'm shocked she's showing so much when she's so, so fit! I'm her size, way less fit, and I looked like that at six months. Pregnancy is so weird. :lol: She looks super cute, congratulations to them!

skategal

Bunny mama
I'm shocked she's showing so much when she's so, so fit! I'm her size, way less fit, and I looked like that at six months. Pregnancy is so weird. :lol: She looks super cute, congratulations to them!

It must be the camera angle or something because she certainly wasn’t showing hardly at all last night when I saw her at Stars on Ice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information