Meagan Duhamel is pregnant

aftershocks

Banned Member
Congratulations to Meagan & Bruno! :cheer2: I wonder if Meagan will be blogging about special recipes for expectant vegan Moms on her blog. :) Her most recent entry from last October is a recipe for Lentil Meatloaf, which her cat seems interested in. ;) https://www.lutzofgreens.com/

Now Wenjing Sui I’m looking at you...

Meaning? I suspect Wenjing is married to her skating career, and at the moment she's focusing on staying healthy, the better to deliver medal-winning (preferred color: gold) pairs skating performances!

Sylvia

TBD
Relevant excerpt from the end:
After Stars on Ice Canada is finished, we will pack up and move to Ontario with our fur babies, and baby-to-be. In the meantime, I hope I will make it until the 12th show of Stars on Ice. Skating and preforming at 3 months pregnant, 4 months by the time I get to the final show in Vancouver, is proving to be a lot more difficult than I imagined it would. I have never been so exhausted or uncomfortable in my life. This is becoming the most difficult thing I have ever had to do in my sporting career, and I have had A LOT of difficulties. But like all difficulties that came before, I will get through it, thriving.
:respec:

"On Our Own" fan cam from the Laval SOI show (May 1, 2019): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiAn_db2uIo

Last edited:

Alilou

Ubercavorter
I was! A friend had on ice seats- how could I say no? ;) patrick was sublime- loved stary night too... meg and eric may have watered down but I always love to see them
This is so ridiculous! I too had an on ice seat! We could have been just yards away from each other and not known. Same as at the GPF when we were sitting in the same section and still missed seeing each other. Next time for sure!
Patrick in To Build a Home :swoon:

Mad for Skating

Ha ha I've seen them several times now - in competitions and at CSOI, and last year in the TYCT. They are amazing live. They'll never be a conventional pair but they sure are compelling to watch.

You’re so lucky! I think one of my favorite things about them is their unconventional approach to pairs - they look more like a grand acrobatic show than a ballet, and I love it.

victoriajh

trying to ignore rod and find the eurosport feed
This is so ridiculous! I too had an on ice seat! We could have been just yards away from each other and not known. Same as at the GPF when we were sitting in the same section and still missed seeing each other. Next time for sure!
Patrick in To Build a Home :swoon:
really?? We were close to the tunnel - on the skaters left side - where were you?
bummed to have not said hello!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information