Wishing I could go back to the Lake Placid JGP
The club has posted an update on their website: https://glacierfalls.com/I'll be interested to see if the Glacier Falls FSC can pull off their Summer Classic club competition (rescheduled to August 20-23) in Anaheim, California. The Announcement is here (entry deadline is July 26): http://glacierfalls.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2020-GlacierFalls-Announcement-625.pdf
... Although the club and rink management believe that our protocols are strong and that we can have a safe environment, we have decided to put a temporary “pause” on the competition. The competition is not cancelled. A new date in the Fall will be announced shortly. As soon as USFS announces their final decision on the Qualifying competitions for this season, we will be able to confirm a final date.