IOC Considers Ending Winter Olympics After 2034 Edition Amid Climate Change Fears

skategal

Bunny mama
We just have to alternate between Canada (the Northwest Territories/Yukon/Nunavut), Russia (Siberia) and USA (Alaska). :lol:

Debbie S

:lol:

If they could hold the Olys in (spring weather) Vancouver and Sochi, they can have them anywhere. :p

sjs5572

"fake news" is lefty cult's product. this MAGA electoral college majority member thinks these "news" are funny.. ;)
You're also a MAGA Senate majority member even though the red states that create the senate majority only represent 18% of the population. The founding fathers gave away too much to get the small southern states to join the Union. With 3/4 of the states needed to ratify a constitutional amendment to apportion senate seats based on population, I don't expect this exercise in non-represenational government to end anytime soon.

sjs5572

"fake news" is lefty cult's product. this MAGA electoral college majority member thinks these "news" are funny.. ;)
Isn't it the MAGA crowd that says manmade climate change is "fake news," even though 97% of scientists (basically all scientists who don't rep the petrol industry or right wing groups) support the theory.

Tinami Amori

You're also a MAGA Senate majority member even though the red states that create the senate majority only represent 18% of the population. The founding fathers gave away too much to get the small southern states to join the Union. With 3/4 of the states needed to ratify a constitutional amendment to apportion senate seats based on population, I don't expect this exercise in non-represenational government to end anytime soon.
Maga electoral college majority is a fact in the last elections. live with it. or don't take digs at an opposite party, in a country with a legitimate 2-party system. Nobody started insulting you, don't insult others.
Isn't it the MAGA crowd that says manmade climate change is "fake news," even though 97% of scientists (basically all scientists who don't rep the petrol industry or right wing groups) support the theory.
97% scientists want grants... government paid grants, from tax payers' money, and there are very few people who would cut a branch they sit on that gives them a salary. the louder they scream "wolf" the more grants they get... :D and forget to mention that the temperatures are getting lower, winters end 1 month later, and some major glaciers are growing.. :D Jakobshavn iceberg
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weat...g-glacier-miraculously-growing-again/70007801
I say: save animals, nature and environment, by the right means and methods; do not use "environmental issues" as an excuse and a ploy to redistribute "oh too wealthy and mighty America's budget" to "to those other places, where for centuries their residents can't get their poop together and invent a wheel".

sjs5572

Maga electoral college majority is a fact in the last elections. live with it. or don't take digs at an opposite party, in a country with a legitimate 2-party system. Nobody started insulting you, don't insult others.

97% scientists want grants... government paid grants, from tax payers' money, and there are very few people who would cut a branch they sit on that gives them a salary. the louder they scream "wolf" the more grants they get... :D and forget to mention that the temperatures are getting lower, winters end 1 month later, and some major glaciers are growing.. :D Jakobshavn iceberg
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weat...g-glacier-miraculously-growing-again/70007801
I say: save animals, nature and environment, by the right means and methods; do not use "environmental issues" as an excuse and a ploy to redistribute "oh too wealthy and mighty America's budget" to "to those other places, where for centuries their residents can't get their poop together and invent a wheel".
By pulling out of the Paris Clinate Agreement, the US has joined the following counties:
Angola, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Russia, South Sudan, Suriname, Turkey, and Yemen.

In essence, the US is not exactly in good company.
Btw, I also believe in the leftist "fake news" of evolution.

Last edited:

BaileyCatts

Curses on you! :p I actually bought this one for a minute as I screamed "what??!!!!" and started reading the article until it finally hit me what today was. This was the first one I saw today. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information