German Skating News - Part 3

Laney

^^^ Thanks, @Jeschke! Does the end of the German article say that that Lorenz/Polizoakis have been selected by the fed. to compete at Nebelhorn for Germany's Olympic dance spot?

No. The articel just says that the DEU has to decide wich Ice Dance Couple they want to send to Oberstdorf and that L/P won Nationals last season.

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
And a bunch of them are softball questions -- at least for those of us who are 30-40 years older than Massot :)

But I thought it was a written test he was having problems with, so I thought there were some essay questions. I didn't realize it was a multiple choice test.

sus2850

But that is not the language test. It is the citizenship test (test of knowledge about German laws/history/social system and so on).

For the written language test you have to
A) read a German text and answer questions about it
B) fill in missing words in a text plus in some states you have to write a letter in German about a set topic
C) listen to a German text and answer questions about it

Last edited:

sandra_persch

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
Oh my god it's Christmas! :cheer::love: :COP:

I'm still working through the translation (google) to get to the good stuff, but Aljona says that they are both different programs than she's ever shown before, and that she believes they are the strongest programs of her career (with Bruno) to date. She says she wants to enjoy every moment of the season.

:COP:She also says that her motivation to continue comes from her love of figure skating, she loves it so much that it's easy for her to stay motivated.

She has thought about becoming a coach in the future (she probably will), but won't let herself think about this right now because she's enjoying her career as a skater.

Aljona would like to say to her fans - "We would like to thank our fans for their support. We will continue to work on our creative ideas and make the impossible possible."

(No music is revealed in this interview)

I don't think we need to know the music until Nebelhorn if that's the way she feels about it. :glamor:

Last edited:

Dobre

No 'I will always love you' in the 'Bodyguard' FD? :yawn:
(It's 'I have nothing', 'Run to you' and 'Queen of the night')

I really like I Have Nothing. I had forgotten it was nominated from the film for an Oscar as well.

J

Jeschke

I really like I Have Nothing. I had forgotten it was nominated from the film for an Oscar as well.
I like the a actual chosen songs more too, but c'mon if you chose that as your theme the most important song should be in, or?

sandra_persch

Sabine-Yuna

Seems like Bock still has problems with her knee; in her recent post she mentioned she aborted her training camp in canada and flew home because of her knee.
https://www.facebook.com/lutriciabock/?fref=ts

Do we have german 'test skates' again this year? and when will finally the nominations criteria be published?

It's august 18 and aug. 19 in Berlin. Unfortunately Aliona and Bruno will not be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information