FSU Watch Party Sunday #2: 2010 Olympics FD [3pm CDT/9pm CET]

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
Did John Kerr get his costume off the clearance rack at Hot Topic? That would fit the music.

However, I do like this program and at least it isn't Muse.

Ka3sha

Watching these FDs today made me think of how much I miss actually skating, close dance holds and difficult step sequences that current ice dance is lacking (IMHO) :wuzrobbed

Whom should I bride to get rid of those required choreo steps and get a normal step sequence back? :COP:

Hanna

Skating junkie
The most legendary Kerrs FD is the one with the matching alien costumes. :kickass: Although Muse was awesome as well. Back when I actually liked an Exogenesis program. :drama:

The best OD was OBVIOUSLY the Scottish program. That's still one of my all time fave skating programs, wheee!

MsZem

I see the sea
The most legendary Kerrs FD is the one with the matching alien costumes. :kickass: Although Muse was awesome as well. Back then when I actually liked an Exogenesis program. :drama:
It was original then. Also, their's actually was good.

The best OD was OBVIOUSLY the Scottish program. That's still one of all time fave skating programs, wheee!
The same season as the aliens! 2008 Worlds was awesome.

C

casken

That one is about time. Really. Ask the FFSG why, they made them change the music.

I absolutely loved the original version of this FD that they skated at the test skates. I don't understand how anyone thought this bizarre mish-mash thing was better.

I'm going to check out before we get to Delobel and Schoenfelder. I'm still too :( about how their career ended.

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
This next program is as stylistically incoherent as most of the ladies' and men's programs from 1991 Worlds, but in a more interesting way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information