FSU Watch Party Sunday #2: 2010 Olympics FD [3pm CDT/9pm CET]

Amy L

Oh yeah, Dmitri's wedding ring! I remember he got married at 16/17 and had a kid and got divorced. Isn't he about a few years away from dating diva Susie at this point.

J

Jeschke

Seeing Bates in the blouse once is more than enough, thank you. :p
I love the way you use blouse all the time.
Is 'blouse' used for men too in US?

In GER you only use it for chicks, so I pmaol everytime you are sayin' this :rofl:
If it's on purpose, even better :D

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
Chock/Bates won me over with the 🐍 but Emily Samuelson was definitely done dirty by the skategods at least.

Agreed. I continue to wish that she'd found an amazing partner instead of been left out in the cold. Partnerships don't work sometimes, and throwing around blame at this point is silly. But what a sadness for her not to have had more of a career.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
I still mourn for the American in Paris free dance that never was from them. They always had better ODs than FDs, but that one was gonna be special. :drama:

Amy L

I still mourn for the American in Paris free dance that never was from them. They always had better ODs than FDs, but that one was gonna be special. :drama:

Didn't a handful of people get to see it at an untelevised/unfilmed club show or something, right before Evan's injury? I just remember the glowing reviews. It's the legend that never really was. :drama:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information