FSU Watch Party Sunday #2: 2010 Olympics FD [3pm CDT/9pm CET]

Amy L

I was on the board at 17. And man was I the worst! :drama:

FSW started when I was 16. I'm glad that board is gone in more ways than one. :shuffle:

I didn't look up the old PBP for this event. I don't remember if I watched it live or not but since 2010 Amy was 29 she doesn't have any good excuse for her behavior.

J

Jeschke

All what Morozov cared here was the Miki medal, which did not happen :drama:

Colonel Green

Cathy & Chris fail to throw in some token Japanese greetings to their representative country's audience.:drama:

J

Jeschke

I really need a brother/sister team doin' a Cersei/Jamie program.
Just for the drama of course :D

Skate Talker

FSW started when I was 16. I'm glad that board is gone in more ways than one. :shuffle:

I didn't look up the old PBP for this event. I don't remember if I watched it live or not but since 2010 Amy was 29 she doesn't have any good excuse for her behavior.
Well it was the infancy of the live watch party so maybe we just didn't know any better yet regardess of age?

J

Jeschke

Why weren't they at 2006 olympics?
They came in 13th at worlds this season.

Ka3sha

I really need a brother/sister team doin' a Cersei/Jamie program.
Just for the drama of course :D
Do we have any brother/sister teams in the mix nowadays? Considering the Browns are still a bit too young for it...

J

Jeschke

OMG, seeing Poirier I realized I will see Bates 'Canto tella terra' FD here.How much I loved that :love:

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
I feel like i like the idea of Vanessa's dress, but not the details. Like the colors are great, but I don't like the raggedy hem or the boob cups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information