From Russia With Love [#40]: Summer 2021 & into the Olympic season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbird

The White Crow is back
This poor child. If and when he gets to the Olympics he'll be so confused.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
The White Crow is back
LOL - reading the article, one gets the impression that was the plan from the start, as suggested by some fans here.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Kolyada's Nutcracker, if clean, could become a real masterpiece. That...AND White Crow...will forever make him the master of balletic programs in figure skating. Figure skating, ballet and Kolyada...three of my favorite things combined...call me a very happy girl.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
The White Crow is back
I just hope Kolyada and Mishin have been faking the competition out with his quad attempts and is going to show up at Nationals, Euros and the Olympics with a full repertoire. And have the best skate of his young life in China. This program will make you weep with joy if he skates clean.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
I just hope Kolyada and Mishin have been faking the competition out with his quad attempts and is going to show up at Nationals, Euros and the Olympics with a full repertoire. And have the best skate of his young life in China. This program will make you weep with joy if he skates clean.
Don't jinx the figure skating dream of my lifetime!

ChelleC

Anti-quad activist
The White Crow is back
I've honestly just had a crappy day, and this news just made me scream with joy! Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!

Amy L

I saw an announcement on one of the vk boards that Alyona Kanysheva has been hired as an assistant coach while she's going through her education to become a certified coach. She's no longer a competitive skater. I'm putting this here since she was most recently an ice dancer with Andrei Pylin.

Another junior girl who disintegrated way too early.

Bigbird

I saw an announcement on one of the vk boards that Alyona Kanysheva has been hired as an assistant coach while she's going through her education to become a certified coach. She's no longer a competitive skater. I'm putting this here since she was most recently an ice dancer with Andrei Pylin.

Another junior girl who disintegrated way too early.
Their stories are sad but she will overcome and greater things will hopefully lie ahead. Almost all the best boys appear to go to hockey.

pointbleu

Their stories are sad but she will overcome and greater things will hopefully lie ahead. Almost all the best boys appear to go to hockey.
Almost all the best fs boys go to hockey after competing successfully on the JGP?

Ka3sha

J

Jeschke

For those interested: Alisa Efimova had a really nice comeback with Ruben Blommaert at german nationals.
They looked surpringsly good for the time off for those 2. Big elements, nice flow and solid 3t by her.
Only 2pts behind Hase/Seegert.

Great for her she is getting another opportunity, even if she had to wait until april for release!

Sylvia

TBD

Machine translation:

MOSCOW, December 10. / TASS /. Honored Coach of the USSR Tamara Moskvina reacted positively to the nomination of Olympic champion Anton Sikharulidze as a candidate for the presidency of the St. Petersburg Figure Skating Federation. She told TASS about this.

Sikharulidze will be the only candidate in the elections.

“I have a positive attitude towards the fact that Anton Sikharulidze will be elected to this post,” Moskvina said. “We have not had an official president for a long time, but the St. Petersburg Figure Skating Federation is a public organization that should develop our sport. Considering the level of development of figure skating in our city and the contribution of our coaches and athletes to such a high level of figure skating in our country. The Federation needs an effective manager who knows not only figure skating, but also all issues of managing such an organization."

"Since 2016, Anton has contributed to the work of our school, our figure skating club. He gave him my name and personally supports his work financially, which allows us to prepare athletes of the highest level, athletes who can show a successful result at the Olympic Games. This is our main task," she added.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C

Machine translation:

MOSCOW, December 10. / TASS /. Honored Coach of the USSR Tamara Moskvina reacted positively to the nomination of Olympic champion Anton Sikharulidze as a candidate for the presidency of the St. Petersburg Figure Skating Federation. She told TASS about this.

Sikharulidze will be the only candidate in the elections.

“I have a positive attitude towards the fact that Anton Sikharulidze will be elected to this post,” Moskvina said. “We have not had an official president for a long time, but the St. Petersburg Figure Skating Federation is a public organization that should develop our sport. Considering the level of development of figure skating in our city and the contribution of our coaches and athletes to such a high level of figure skating in our country. The Federation needs an effective manager who knows not only figure skating, but also all issues of managing such an organization."

"Since 2016, Anton has contributed to the work of our school, our figure skating club. He gave him my name and personally supports his work financially, which allows us to prepare athletes of the highest level, athletes who can show a successful result at the Olympic Games. This is our main task," she added.
Very happy for Anton.

Rina RUS

Recent articles informed that Tatiana Tarasova was saying she felt better, but she still was staying in the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information