DWTS Season 21 cast rumors....anyone?

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
Soooooo glad that Team Nightmare won the group dance, the entire thing was brilliant from start to finish! Was nice to see Derek out-choreographed for once :EVILLE: and we're about 4 seasons overdue for him to actually lose a group dance (I remember feeling on a few occasions that the judging wasn't right). That being said, as great as the first dance was, it really wasn't fair to give them all 10s in the event that the second team is even better. I'd much rather see the judges each have to pick which they preferred and then assign points from there after both have danced.

Sorry to see Hayes go, he gave it a good try and really was thrust into the spot light here. The competition has really been weeded out now that Gary and Paula are gone, it's to the point to where a good dancer is going to go every week.

screech

Forgot to mention, I think Alek is going to lose some votes after this week. His attitude in the package was just horrible. Plus he's by far the worst dancer remaining. Sucks, though, because I liked his personality until this package.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I was so happy to see Team Nightmare win! Loved the dance and also the music was from one of my favorite movies. So win-win!

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
Carlos, Alexa, Bindi, & Andy are my favs. Andy's eyes were really spooky looking but I mostly didn't love the costumes/make-up with the exception of Carlos's. I thought his was perfect & his dance was also the best.

IMO the right team won. Did anyone else notice in Bindi's team dance that Derek was the featured dancer? His ego has permanently put me off him.

BaileyCatts

And did Tamar really say "I'm the best dancer here"?! I would almost swear I heard her say that, but I was also reading FSU at the time so maybe I didn't hear her correctly. ;) Anyone?

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
And did Tamar really say "I'm the best dancer here"?! I would almost swear I heard her say that, but I was also reading FSU at the time so maybe I didn't hear her correctly. ;) Anyone?
You heard her correctly.

Scrufflet

How many times can I "like" this!!!!??? Geez! She never smiles or looks like she is having a good time or likes her partner or.....................
She doesn't like any partner she gets. Not just Val, happened in the switch week. I'm so tired of her rushing into the arms of her husband after every dance and leaving Val high and dry. How about a thank you to him?

tarotx

Tamar says she was asked to say She's the best dancer as part of the team banter and the show used it to make her seem she thinks she's superior. She went on a huge tweet rant last night about it though she has deleted her post. If you want to find her take, you might be able to fine them online somewhere still.

taf2002

Tamar says she was asked to say She's the best dancer as part of the team banter and the show used it to make her seem she thinks she's superior. She went on a huge tweet rant last night about it though she has deleted her post. If you want to find her take, you might be able to fine them online somewhere still.

There is nothing they could say that would make me say that, esp if I was being recorded.

ArtisticFan

Her attitude has been "entitled" from the beginning.

I have no problem with confidence and even a little arrogance. However, she has been rude and rolled her eyes so many times I'm starting to worry for her.

She can claim she's being told to be that way all she wants, but nobody is holding a gun to the woman's head. Each season there is some trash talking, but with the way she acts it isn't coming off as good natured or funny.

I think part of what has turned me off this season is the lack of self-awareness of many of the contestants. I'm pretty aware when it comes to pop culture - comes from working in PR and media all these years. But if I don't know who you are or why you are famous, I'm thinking you shouldn't act like the show is so lucky to have you.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
I've always preferred the contestants who really, really, really want to be on the show over those who were recruited. Alek is an exception.

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
I think I have watched Team Nightmare's dance 15 times since Monday and I don't regret it in the slightest.

Last edited:

AYS

🌻
I think I have watched Team Nightmare's dance 15 times since Monday and I don't regret it in the slightest.
Really? What do you love about it so much? I thought it was entertaining, and the winning dance, but there was nothing that would compel me to watch it again, so curious.

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
It's probably the song -- one of my favorite Halloween songs! But that backed up with wonderful choreography that really fit the music. And the fact that it was danced so well and everybody was perfectly in character. It was awesome from start to finish.

Scrufflet

I was watching dance and thought, "Carrie Anne's gonna ding them for that lift off the ground!"
Then I realized I was watching Skate Canada!

jkl

Aleks package was so powerful. To have Chris Kyle's (American Sniper) widow call you a hero must be so gratifying for a military person.

taf2002

Nick and Sharna had a great dance, but did they really need to tack on the baby-gender-reveal gimmick? That was more contrived than Noah's marriage proposal last season.

Speaking of Noah, you do know that he called off the engagement don't you?

taf2002

Bindi deserved all 10's tonight. She was fabulous!

Bindi made a couple of mistakes which wasn't surprising. Did you see the bottom of her foot? I doubt she could even walk without pain. I liked Nick/Sharna in the 1st dances with Carlos/Witney 2nd. I thought Nick winning immunity was the right choice. In the dance-offs I preferred Carlos/Witney over Bindi/Derek, Alexa/Mark over Tamar/Val, & Andy/Allison over Alex/Lindsey.

I thought Alex should have gone home instead of Andy. I like both of them a lot but neither is a good dancer. I saw an interview with Andy & Allison this morning. Andy was put on the spot to say who he thinks will win. He didn't want to say because he feels close to all of them but finally said that he thought Carlos & Bindi are the best dancers so he thinks it will be one of them. Allison said she would like to see Sharna finally win just because they are good friends. My favorite just based on the dancing is Carlos. It doesn't hurt that he's also adorable.

screech

All I kept thinking during the elimination last night was "Please not Carlos!!" I adore Bindi, but she's definitely safe. Carlos is my favourite, and I also like Alexa, but not as much as him. He's just adorable, plus a fantastic dancer. Alexa must have been so relieved to not be in jeopardy yesterday. Val looked so shocked but happy that Tamar was still safe (she of course was still 'meh' as usual with her reactions). I think that Alek should go next, then Tamar.

BaileyCatts

I figure Andy, Alek and Tamar should be the next group to go based on dancing, so it really doesn't matter in what order they go. I'll keep voting for Alek til he's gone since I like him and then I'll just pick my favorite from each night until the finals. Bindi and Nick look like locks for the Final 2. I don't think Alexa or Carlos have as strong a voting base to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information