Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

Japanfan

Well, so our cats want us to believe, and thus they strive to beguile us with their wild-ish characteristics and sense of feline 'mystery'.

It is summer and my cat Leo has access to the yard until late at night. He could be out and about doing cat things like scoping out the territory for feline competitors and killing mice. But is he? Much of the time, no. He loves to join his humans in bed or stretch out lazily on the desk in my office. And the food bowl must of course be continuously monitored.

But he sure can make a lot of noise when the door to the backyard is shut. When I open it, he may peer outside but not even move. Or go sit on the porch for a bit, then come right back inside.

So what he really wants is a door that is always open for him. He doesn't really want to do anything that would truly make him seem more closely related to the tiger.

:slinkaway

twinsissv

Hooray for Mama! Hooray for the Pachyderm Pack that responded to the call for help! I swear that sometimes I'm astounded by the behavior of animals in assisting one another and totally disgusted by the behavior of some humans who stand...and watch...and record on their phones and do absolutely nothing more to help the victim.

The ground must have been rumbling fiercely as the herd approached. The lioness changed her mind and thought better of her easy catch.
"Go away, lioness! We're in charge here and we protect our own! Besides, we're BIGGER and we won't forget you!" :mad:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information