Big Brother 19 (US)

Catherine M

IF (and that's a huge if) Josh is serious and wants to get out Elena, then that would be huge.

Hopefully Grodner does not step in and allows this to happen. You'd think she want the Paul vs Jody storyline to last awhile but you never know.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
I can't believe Josh of all people could possibly flip things around! The temptation competition just started, so crossing fingers that either Jess or Cody win, allowing Josh to put Elena on the block. Finally Christmas is making herself useful! Elena wouldn't be my first choice to go, but anything that goes against Paul's plans makes me happy.

smurfy

I had seen on previously tv - someone typed 'Friendsheep' instead of Friendship. LOL Perfect!
I believe last season Paul did not know what Friendship meant in the history of BB. But this season he is Cappy. Uggh.

Season Rob won Survivor. Rob is a likeable person (imho), and he was not so dirty. And he had a better resume for people to look up to.
I wish it was someone other Elena that was a target. She still have promise. There are others that need to go first.
Hoping for some mixup soon!

mysticchic

I doubt Josh will do anything that Paul doesn't approve of. I'm not a big fan of Codys, but he got screwed having to nominate so many people. I will like whomever gets Paul, Josh and Ravin out. Christmas is on my nerves also

TanithandBenFan

The temptation competition is going on eight hours now. Speculation that it could be the haunted house comp from BBOT since it's horror week. That one takes a long time since almost everyone is playing and they have to go one at a time.

smurfy

Cody is safe, Jess nom for coming in last
Josh nom Mark and Elena
I hope one of thos noms win veto. Then someone else will be nom and that should stir things up

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
I don't know where Christmas stands, but if she's wanting Jess and Cody out the door, she can use her temptation advantage to swap places with Jess in the veto competition so she can't play and win. Assuming Cody isn't selected as a player.

smurfy

I think Paul was talking to christmas about using the veto temptation But she may want to save it.
Also Jody planned to try to come in first and last in the Temptation challenge.
Cody is safe and Jess does get ego play on the veto, hopefully
Josh really wants Elena out.

TanithandBenFan

I don't know where Christmas stands, but if she's wanting Jess and Cody out the door, she can use her temptation advantage to swap places with Jess in the veto competition so she can't play and win. Assuming Cody isn't selected as a player.

I don't think she can stop a nominee from playing, but if Cody gets picked she could swap with him.

Elena is Josh's target, and so far he has Alex and Jason on board to vote her out. I hope Jess wins veto to make his plan work much easier. Paul is going to keep pushing to get Jess out otherwise since Elena is up his butt.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Josh sounds like he's trying hard to make things right or at least livable with Jessica for the next few days. He's been having talks with her and told the other houseguests to let her play her POV fair and square without distraction from them.

I'm still total team Jessica, but I think it would be interesting if Elena or Mark won the POV and then 'one of their own' had to go up. You'd think someone... maybe Christmas or Kevin? could form a little side alliance and start taking away numbers from the big group. But it probably won't happen since no one wants to make any moves this year.

TanithandBenFan

Christmas used her temptation to take Cody out of the POV competition even though she didn't want to at first. Josh told her she should save it for herself when she really needs it, but she listened to Master Paul. When did Josh become the most rational person in the house??

smurfy

mark won veto, assuming he takes himself off, one of Paul's side is going up lease, please be Paul, or raven, pretty please

Christmas using her temptation. I can see both sides. Annoyed that Paul probably misted her, and she was safe this week. But maybe getting rid of it now before Paul is an ass to her abt it? Just a thought. Hopefully Cody or if jess is still there next week, they get how

Josh wants Elena tones, but paul wants jess out. Can the tide turn? I think I want jess to stay, as I am sure she would go after Paul, but Elena, not so sure. Or maybe the replacement goes, if we r lucky. Haha

smurfy

Alex wants Mark to not use the veto, to show the house he is not with Cody. Omg. Stop drinking Paul's koolaid

TanithandBenFan

Now Christmas is lecturing Josh about how to instruct Mark not to use the veto. She's being as bad as Paul as right now. I feel bad for Mark. How many people in the history of BB have not used the veto on themselves when on the block? It's just common sense. But they're going to try to bully him into not using it. Seems like Josh's plan to get Elena put is dying, but maybe Elena will continue to blow up her own game by acting shady.

Catherine M

I'm happy for Mark that he didn't cave to pressure and used the veto. Will be interesting to see what he says in the diary room about all that. And glad that special snowflake Raven is tasting the block.

And it will be interesting to see if Jess can muster up the votes to stay; she does benefit of there being a tie that Josh seems to want to keep her and one sure thing vote against her (Raven) being on the block now.

TanithandBenFan

The sound of a baby crying and a man saying, "Can someone shut that baby up?" just came over the speakers, and twenty minutes later the sound of a dog barking played. They don't usually play clues for the HOH competition this early, so I wonder what's up. In my dream world it's a twist to get Paul out. :D

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
The sound of a baby crying and a man saying, "Can someone shut that baby up?" just came over the speakers, and twenty minutes later the sound of a dog barking played. They don't usually play clues for the HOH competition this early, so I wonder what's up. In my dream world it's a twist to get Paul out. :D

I read that Kevin made a comment that he thinks Paul must be part of production because he spends so much time in the Diary Room. I know he was probably completely joking, but really. The tone in which he says everything sounds so scripted.

mysticchic

Tony, I agree. He seems to know what is coming next and is in there all the time. He was complaining that production wouldn't let him in this afternoon.
That whole make up thing last night was stupid.
Honestly now I want Ravin out. That would be a huge blindside for her and us. it sounds like the houseguest are getting sick of her sickness. I feel for her, but if you have stomach problems, don't eat all the snacks in the hoh room. also she seems to have a sickness for every situation. Why is she not on supplements? Why is she not taking rejection drugs? No scars. she used to say it was fatal. sounds like production might have told her to turn it down a notch. she isn't going to come out to a hero's welcome like she thinks she is.

mysticchic

I was reading jokers updates this afternoon and Josh and Jody got into it. Cody was saying he was going to go out in flames. i can see the producers loving the for lone lovers thing. But those 2 are over the top. Josh told jess wait until you see the feeds and she will see how stupid she was being (he wants elina out). Jess called josh f ing stupid and dumb.
Xmas and Paul are really stirring the pot. if any of them were playing they would see Paul is very afraid of cody and jess. They would be the only 2 with balls to take him out.
i didn't know that Paul and Kevin have a final 2. Paul has all of them believing he would come in 2nd. Hopefully someone has plans.
Is it me or is xmas, Eleina, Matt, Mark and Raven floaters? oh and Raven has pretty much eaten all of Josh's treats.
The hg want in order to go, Jess, cody, Elena, Mark, Raven, christmas, Josh out.
Looks like a double eviction this week. Paul is telling everyone how to vote, and play if there is.

Jenny

From the Bloc
Just catching up myself and :wall: Jessica and Cody! One day they are playing this game, then the next they aren't. She got that hex, which should have told them that America was rooting for them, and they could have had a good summer romancing and winning comps and getting at least close to the end, with a nice free holiday by the pool. But instead every time things are looking up for them, they re-isolate themselves, she can't separate her personal feelings toward Josh from the game, and he can't control himself.

And yes Matt, Raven, Mark and Elena are floaters. Haven't seen a game move yet from any of them. Alex isn't much better, and while Jason doesn't seem to be doing much I do think he is working with Kevin and they are planning together. Christmas and Paul are playing obviously, and even Josh is trying to play even if his emotions continually get in the way.

smurfy

Jenny - so true - Jody show moments of good game play, then they don't. Frustrating. As I don't like them, but at least they have Paul's number. they do fight alot.
Yes to the floaters. And the others are too busy sucking up to Paul.
There are rumblings from Christmas, Kevin and Jason sometimes - but I want to see them actually do something.

The people on this show, if anything are consistent from season to season with their ignorance (polite way of not saying it):
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=26955506
Last paragraph LOL, and so true

TanithandBenFan

I thought when Cody made somewhat of a deal with Kevin a few days ago that he was serious about playing the game and making a good effort, but that all went down the drain yesterday. I think there was even a small chance Raven could've gotten the boot this week with a few more conversations. Everyone is over her and her habit of making everything about herself. But then Jessica had to go shoot her mouth off for no reason, and Cody pulled another one of his He-Man routines.

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
Cody might be a lot better player without Jess around. It's happened before when couples are broken up and the one who remains doesn't have the romance distraction there anymore to tank their game.

I liked Christmas's comments to Josh on the Sunday show telling him that he doesn't need to do everything that Paul says. Makes me think that she could make a big wave with an HOH win.

The more I read about Kevin, the more I like his gameplay. It seems that he's got a good system to gather information subtly with the questions he asks people.

Jenny

From the Bloc
Cody might be a lot better player without Jess around. It's happened before when couples are broken up and the one who remains doesn't have the romance distraction there anymore to tank their game.

Rachel is the first one that comes to mind in that regard, and for that matter, Jessica's week without Cody was probably her best week.

The more I read about Kevin, the more I like his gameplay. It seems that he's got a good system to gather information subtly with the questions he asks people.

Hard to tell if it's just his nature or an actual strategy, but he seems to be the only one in the game to have a relationship with everyone, listen more than he talks, and make an effort to get to know them all personally. That could bode very well in a divided jury house.

Habs

A bitch from Canada

I really like Kevin. He's playing a subtle but effective game. Everyone likes him, he's making solid relationships, and he listens more than he talks. How many times have we seen the oldest person become an easy target? But in this case, I think his age (and the fact he's a parent) is serving him well.
From a viewer perspective, I certainly find him to be the most likable person in the house.

ETA:
Jenny said:
listen more than he talks,

jinx :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information