Big Brother 19 (US)

smurfy

More info from previously.tv...
-Paul is upset - The DR told him his girlfriend withdrew consent, so he can not longer talk about her and he is wondering what is going on. GF has eyes and ears!
-Josh told Paul that Kevin has the $25K temptation, and that Kevin told him right after he got it. Paul is going to drop that bomb soon. I think most others think Ramses took it, and I knew Paul knew the truth.
- and someone tweeted Jess to promote Cody Americas Fav - more impact.

mysticchic

well that would blow up Paul's rames got the 25k and that is why he had to go thing. In 2 weeks, they will have to eat their own. Hopefully, someone will get mad enough and call Paul out on his game.
Last night after BBAd Paul was laying in bed with Elinea and he pulled her head down into his lap. Maybe this could be the reason why. Right before he asked her whos bed was she sleeping in tonight. Paul is so gross.

mysticchic

It's 1:15am and they just called Raven into the diary room. 1st time in 2 days. she was jumping on the bed. I'm sure BB is so excited about it. Everything will be all about her. The past 2 days she has tried all kinds of injuries and they ignore her.

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
The camera panning over a sobbing Frankie as the credits rolled will forever be one of my favorite BB moments ever. He placed himself front and center right next to Julie for the big announcement and then wasn't the fan favorite :rofl:

smurfy

Good read...
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/big-brother/why-i-refuse-to-give-paul-cred-65726.aspx

Lots of stupid fights last night, ganging up on Cody, then Elena. These people! such immature brats.
Cody is just agreeing with them and making them even more riled up.
And Paul stirs it up, but does not participate directly.
Christmas wants to hide the cereal that Cody likes.
Josh still whining about how he had not support when he was on the block and how upset he was. He was faking it.

Raven said awhile ago that Cody hit on her and/or kissed her in the beginning then rejected her because she can't have kids. She brings it up again.

Cody - alone in the room, all cameras are on him. He says he is the least funniest person in there and one of the cameras nodded. Yes camera people, be nice to Cody, since noone else is.

It does look like Cody will be evicted. If something crazy happens and Elena is evicted, I will be watching Cody's face - I think he would be dissappointed.
In every season I have not liked some of the contestants. This season seems worse.

haribobo

Why is summer so hot omg
This is one of the worst seasons imaginable at this point. I want Mark to win Double Eviction HOH and somehow get to take out Paul, Alex, Matt, Raven, Josh, and Christmas. Leaving only him, Elena, Kevin, Jason. Ugh.

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
It'd definitely be nice for someone to win HOH who hasn't won it yet. Cody, Paul, Josh, and Alex are the only ones in the house who have won. I'd love for someone to stumble into a win who doesn't really want it and be forced to spin their wheels for an hour on live TV. Then again, chances are whoever wins it will be told by Paul what to do anyways.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
I hope it's someone who's willing to take a shot at Paul. Who's that? Mark, maybe?

Mark and Elena are the only ones not drinking the Paul kool-aid. I wish word would get back to Kevin that Paul has blabbed about him winning the $25k and lied about how/when he found out. That might spur Kevin to turn on him. In my dream world at least.

smurfy

https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/stat...tter.com/BB_Updates/status/897926547880910848

Actually I think Cody may be able to file a claim of PTSD from these horrible people on BB.
Alexis has asked whether he has a kid.
These horrible hgs are so personal, I just hate it.

Rumor that Jess might propose to Cody in the final. I am all for it - to steal Paul's thunder.

Please, please,please let Mark or whoever is still in the house of Cody/Elena win HOH. Then the other one wins the next one.

With the Double Eviction - are they doing the temptation comp too? A lot to squeeze into an hour.

I am hoping that since they showed Cody confide in Kevin about his daughter on CBS last night, they will show Kevin blabbing about it, and discounting Cody's parenting and the aftermath abuse to Cody by others.
I was kind of neutral about Kevin, but revealing Cody's secret and given his age (I am the same age) -and a parent, I wish he was more proactive in shutting these people up. His silence is an endorsement.
I do not want Kevin to get America's Favorite.

Jenny

From the Bloc
More info from previously.tv...
-Paul is upset - The DR told him his girlfriend withdrew consent, so he can not longer talk about her and he is wondering what is going on. GF has eyes and ears!

Is this for sure or a guess? Hamsterwatch only guessed that was the reason. If she really did pull her consent and they told him, that should be a big wakeup call for him on how he's perceived outside the house.

It's 1:15am and they just called Raven into the diary room. 1st time in 2 days. she was jumping on the bed. I'm sure BB is so excited about it. Everything will be all about her. The past 2 days she has tried all kinds of injuries and they ignore her.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Raven said awhile ago that Cody hit on her and/or kissed her in the beginning then rejected her because she can't have kids. She brings it up again.

I don't think this happened, likely just another of her many attention getting stories. And given that Cody was into Jessica from the very beginning, I don't thing anyone inside and certainly not outside the house will give it a second thought.

With the Double Eviction - are they doing the temptation comp too? A lot to squeeze into an hour.

I had the idea that the temptation is now over, which would make sense when they are about to do double eviction, but I could be wrong - there's a special show Friday so maybe that's why, because there isn't enough time to do it all in one show.

I found the temptation a bit of a bust anyway. It would have been good if the HOH had to replace that nominee if they won veto, just to put more pressure on the HOH in a dwindling pool of choices, but as it is, it doesn't seem to have affected the game in the long run.

I am hoping that since they showed Cody confide in Kevin about his daughter on CBS last night, they will show Kevin blabbing about it, and discounting Cody's parenting and the aftermath abuse to Cody by others.
I was kind of neutral about Kevin, but revealing Cody's secret and given his age (I am the same age) -and a parent, I wish he was more proactive in shutting these people up. His silence is an endorsement.
I do not want Kevin to get America's Favorite.

Yeah I'm wondering what's happened to Kevin too. He seemed like a standup guy and was shoe-in for fan favourite for weeks, but I see him dropping in the polls steadily now. Now it seems every time we think he's got some game, he caves to Paul.

TPTB have got to be seeing the way the game has shifted. They're used to online fans bitching about the cast, but even the production crew must be bored with how one-sided the game is, and scrambling to put together the shows and pretend there is any suspense. I'll watch tonight just to see what they present to America, knowing what's really going on.

It doesn't help that Cody just isn't playing his part. I guess he has no idea that fans are rooting for him and he has the support - perhaps he thought Jessica won the hex for the same reasons he's crazy about her, as opposed to the real reason that America wanted to save him, and them. But he's not even trying to turn things around. There are two other nominees and surely a case could have been made for breaking up couples or at least getting Elena out because Mark is on the outs with just about everyone else. If he had made his moves, I can bet that Diary would have stoked those fires too.

Instead it's just the Paul show. Is it possible they think that America loves Paul so much that all we want is to sit back and watch him win? He's no Boston Rob.

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
^ Production's favorites seem to never be any of my favorites. I prefer the underdog-type, and don't like the vets mixed in. It seems production prefers the vets and wants to keep them as long as possible because they are a known face to the viewers. Plus the producers know what kind of content they are going to get out of them. Which is probably why they've propped up Rachel, Nicole, Paul, etc, over the years.

This season would be so much more fun if Paul is bounced soon and everyone who was relying on him has to scramble to save their own asses. The fallout would be pretty lulzy considering most don't seem to think for themselves.

Jenny

From the Bloc
ITA @Fridge_Break and I think the known-to-production factor is a very big one. There's a reason that the Bachelor franchise always chooses their next lead from previous contestants.

I think it's a mistake for production to think that known faces are what brings viewers to the end. Paul was unknown last year, and countless other BB players have come out of nowhere and been immediate or sustained viewer favourites.

And in this case, the tactic along with a cast of spineless idiots has been a recipe for disaster. What started out promising is getting worse and worse every week.

TanithandBenFan

It doesn't help that Cody just isn't playing his part. I guess he has no idea that fans are rooting for him and he has the support - perhaps he thought Jessica won the hex for the same reasons he's crazy about her, as opposed to the real reason that America wanted to save him, and them. But he's not even trying to turn things around. There are two other nominees and surely a case could have been made for breaking up couples or at least getting Elena out because Mark is on the outs with just about everyone else. If he had made his moves, I can bet that Diary would have stoked those fires too.

He went to Alex and Jason twice and laid out a plan of putting up Raven instead of him and voting Matt out. He explained how they would have the votes and how he would still be a bigger target than them going forward, taking some of the heat off of them. He pleaded with them to make a big move and shake things up because Paul will surely take the lightweights Josh and Christmas to the end and not them. I think he did everything he could with the idiots he's working with. They don't even entertain the idea of doing anything other than what suits Paul's game the best. Jason told Paul last night he would be honored to lose to him in the F2. I can't with these people.

Jenny

From the Bloc
I know he tried a bit here and there, but at the same time he still spends a ton of time alone, and is only half trying on being sociable. Good idea to put up Raven given they don't seem to like her much, but why didn't he try and put the spotlight on Elena given how much tension there is around Mark? Or back on Matt to break up another couple?

And most importantly, it's high time that Paul is called out in a big, public, articulate way - why won't anyone do that? Sure, it puts you in his sights, but Cody is already there so he has nothing to lose.

I was also so disappointed in Jessica's HOH - she/they chose emotionally to target Josh instead of strategically to target Paul or one of his chief minions, or at least break up the couples.

TanithandBenFan

I think he thought Matt would be the better option because he'd have Mark's vote for sure (he wouldn't if he tried to target Elena), Kevin despises Matt, and Jason isn't a fan of him either. Those four votes would've done the job. He was doing a decent job of being social before the veto ceremony, but I think he just got tired of being fake when he knows these fools were never going to change their minds. Paul would never allow him to escape eviction once up on the block. Jessica called out Paul in her speech last week and it fell on deaf ears.

smurfy

Jenny - answer to your questions:
-Paul and gf pulling waiver - my impression fr reading the posts on previouslytv - he somehow did express it, no real specifics, so possibly opinion of poster?
-Raven's comments about Cody hitting on her - was posting it, as she brings it up all time and everyone seems to ignore all her stupid stuff. probably her justification for being such a jerk with jody.

Ratings: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/big-brother/big-brother-19-is-getting-the-65737.aspx
This is impressive, as I was reading an article how for the last few years, tv viewership is dropping some every year.
So to remain stable, or have what you had 3 years ago is good!
Quote:
Also, Big Brother 19 has been the most-watched show of the night for 21 out of 22 episodes so far, with its only loss coming against a pre-season NFL game.

So hopefully the high ratings will not cause production to try and replicate this season though.

Sally1214

Hnnn...couldn t Cody find at least a few more times to squeeze in the f-word? I mean... it was only every 3rd or 4th word out of his mouth. I was disappointed...him being such a "catch" and all.

Sally1214

These people are all so unlikeable and so stupid. If they couldn't think to take Paul out on a double eviction night, he deserves to win. And he will.

Yup, Paul does deserve to win. I can"t believe he will (being such an obviois target) but he"s the best player in the house this season.

Sally1214

Julie Chen seriously asked Cody if he was going to marry Jessica!! That has to rank up there with one of her most ridiculous questions EVER!!! She does know they've known each other for only DAYS, right? And, in the BB atmosphere at that? Jessica doesn't strike me as a complete idiot & that's what she'd be if she has anything to do with this social misfit with severe anger management problems.after the show. Will BB/CBS stop at nothing for ratings?? Well, I guess we have our answer.....

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Hnnn...couldn t Cody find at least a few more times to squeeze in the f-word? I mean... it was only every 3rd or 4th word out of his mouth. I was disappointed...him being such a "catch" and all.

To be fair, have you ever watched any other clips or live feeds? Most of them, every season, tend to talk like that. I remember watching way back in season 1 (I believe the feeds were free or maybe there was some free promotion going on), but it was the same even then.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
These people are all so unlikeable and so stupid. If they couldn't think to take Paul out on a double eviction night, he deserves to win. And he will.

There is such an obvious order of how it's going to go. Mark, Matt, and Raven being next in line and then the rest of them all probably thinking they have some finals deal with Paul.

But even if Matt were to win HOH now, I can't see him doing anything except what the rest of the house tells him to do. He's pretty useless as a player and America realllllllllly dislikes Raven.

For as much as I find Mark's split personality annoying (between being a tough muscle guy and a sad, former bullied child), I really hope he wins so that he can shake something up. But I'm not even sure if he would do anything besides go for Josh.

Paul is the only one really playing any kind of game and the season is what, 2/3 finished? It's like they all think if he's in the end with them that the other person will win. Probably not.

But the most annoying houseguest to me is Josh. Maybe one of the most annoying ones ever. He also has a split personality going on between being an immature brat and a crybaby mommas boy. One minute he wants to play fair and nice and the next he's jumping up and down like a six year old during the middle of the HOH comp because Mark and Elena were both out. He also thinks he's one of, if not Americas favorite player. He's delusional and hopefully grows up real quick when the season is over and he sees how much he is NOT liked.

Jenny

From the Bloc
They're all delusional, as per so many players past. I've always wanted the reunion show to be a week or two after it ends, when they've all gone through the tough interviews, heard the stark feedback from family and friends, and spent some time on social media.

That would be the ultimate payoff for fans - to see the delusionals knocked into reality, and the underdogs find out that despite the crappy time they had in the house, there were legions of people rooting for them out here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information