Big Brother 19 (US)

smurfy

Just watched the Sun episode. HOH comp- oh Matt- put a sock in it
During comp poor Raven was whining that she wanted a letter.
Then just Jason and Alex were left and they were negotiating.
raven was crying, and Matt was questioning what they were doing.
They r playing the game, unlike what Maven has done.

Great clip showing how raven speaks unintelligibly. And then showed others calling her a compulsive liar.

Kevin is loosing it. Floaters is not the right word for some of these sheep.
Do nothing!!!

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
Sunday's episode annoyed the crap out of me. Matt, who's been silent all season long, is now whining when Jason & Alex decide to duel it out in the HOH competition? I understand they are aligned, but sometimes you just want to see who can hang on longer for competitive sake. He can shut up and go home at any time. Also I loved his comment the first time he was a "pawn" on the block a few weeks ago, and how he was doing his duty and taking one for the team so he wouldn't have to later on. How's that working out for ya, buddy? He's been on the block every eviction cycle since. Take the hint that you're expendable. Or, don't, because I'd rather he be gone.

I do NOT get these people who were all up in arms about Kevin being a rogue vote. Yes he did a few earlier in the season (did he ever admit to those?), but, assuming that he was one of the votes, which he wasn't, why weren't they completely alarmed that there was a SECOND one floating around out there? It didn't make any sense to me to be trying to solely fault alliance-less Kevin when there's someone else out there who didn't "stick to [Paul's] plan." Unless they did and it was just edited down that way, but: why. They showed a quick "it was probably Alex/Jason," but nowhere near the speculation/assumption. Also I hope that Kevin spills the beans that it was Alex and Jason. That'd be delicious.

Habs

A bitch from Canada
I don't watch the feeds but I've been following on Twitter this afternoon.
Jason didn't use the veto, and now both Matt and Raven are going ballistic. I CAN'T WAIT for Wednesday's episode. :watch:

smurfy

As much as I hate the people left, I hate Paul the most, and want something to happen to mix things up.
Jason sometimes has some thoughts, but Alex beats it out of him.
Someone - do something to keep Paul from winning and I would ok with you getting the money.

Discussion in previously tv - america's fav - Mark?
I hope when it it revealed, Julie lists the top 3 votegetters first. If it is Cody, Mark and Jess - poor Paul.

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
I hope whoever is left is able to turn against Paul and somehow talk some sense into the rest of them.

I also hope I win the powerball one day.

The second wish is probably more likely.

Jenny

From the Bloc
Yes I might actually watch a Wednesday show for once, just to see what Jason said to them and hopefully some good DRs.

In my fantasies Raven will get booted Thursday instead of Matt, and Julie will ask her how she's feeling. :EVILLE:

I also think it would be super fun if on finale night, Julie opens the show by thanking Cody on behalf of Big Brother for his military service, and addresses him as Corporal Nickson. Not that I'm so much a fan as I just want to see the look on their faces when they realize that they were questioning a vet's military record. Maybe Julie can even salute him :biggrinbo

Jenny

From the Bloc
Discussion in previously tv - america's fav - Mark?
I hope when it it revealed, Julie lists the top 3 votegetters first. If it is Cody, Mark and Jess - poor Paul.

Hopefully that sentiment will be forgotten by the time we get to the finale, because although he was this week's underdog he was neither a good player or an entertaining cast member.

But I would definitely love it if they gave top 3 - have they ever? They do on Survivor, and it's always interesting. Mind you, it's less a shock to the cast because by then they've seen the season. I so, so want Paul as well as Christmas and Raven to know AMERICA DOESN'T LOVE YOU. Sorry about your big plans for fame and gofundme :p

Habs

A bitch from Canada
But I would definitely love it if they gave top 3 - have they ever? They do on Survivor, and it's always interesting. Mind you, it's less a shock to the cast because by then they've seen the season. I so, so want Paul as well as Christmas and Raven to know AMERICA DOESN'T LOVE YOU. Sorry about your big plans for fame and gofundme :p

Julie usually announces the top three vote-getters. She hasn't always, but she has been for the past few seasons.

Jenny

From the Bloc
Does anyone know why it's assumed Matt is going and not Raven? Do they think he's a bigger comp threat just because he's a man? He hasn't won anything so far, and I'm not buying that he says he's throwing everything.

I would think either one is equal in terms of breaking up a couple, and thus why not get rid of the one whose lies and personal drama have become so boring, and eliminate the screeching while they are at it? Or perhaps they all think they can control her more than him once they are split?

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Paul thinks the house (meaning him) can control Raven more than Matt.

Paul just egged on Josh to confront Kevin (as usual, pulling all the puppet strings and keeping his hands clean), and Josh brought up Kevin's kids, causing Kevin to charge toward him. Feeds immediately went down for awhile but just came back for a minute. Kevin was spotted so he hasn't been thrown out lol.

Habs

A bitch from Canada
Paul thinks the house (meaning him) can control Raven more than Matt.

Paul just egged on Josh to confront Kevin (as usual, pulling all the puppet strings and keeping his hands clean), and Josh brought up Kevin's kids, causing Kevin to charge toward him. Feeds immediately went down for awhile but just came back for a minute. Kevin was spotted so he hasn't been thrown out lol.

And now there's speculation that Josh has been tossed. Today has been crazy.

Edit: They're both still there.

Last edited:

smurfy

Re - Why Raven or Matt?
I think I read - by booting Matt, Raven would have a breakdown. They seem to want that to happen.
Which shows these folks are so f'ed up.

I truly hope all these vile people have someone close to them in their life that will sit them down and tell them exactly what they did wrong and that they listen and learn.

mysticchic

what a crazy day! I was reading the updates. But by the time BBaD comes on everyone is behaving. they showed maven in bed cuddling and raven saying they are picking on a girl with a terminal illness. I wonder how Matt will feel about this when he gets out.
Paul sent in Josh to start trouble when things got heated. He now wants to get rid of Jason (Jason didn't listen to him).

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
Paul sent in Josh to start trouble when things got heated. He now wants to get rid of Jason (Jason didn't listen to him).

Pleeeease let Jason & Alex get whiff of this and turn on Paul. Anybody, turn on Paul. National hero status to those that do!

I also hope that Paul got reprimanded for riling up Josh which eventually led to near blows. Fanning the flames is just as bad. Then again, it's Paul so probably not.

mysticchic

Pleeeease let Jason & Alex get whiff of this and turn on Paul. Anybody, turn on Paul. National hero status to those that do!

I also hope that Paul got reprimanded for riling up Josh which eventually led to near blows. Fanning the flames is just as bad. Then again, it's Paul so probably not.
Josh was talking to cameras last night by himself about why Paul needed to make deals with everyone. he came to the conclusion (I kid you not), "that he is the biggest target in the game". SMH

Jenny

From the Bloc
Paul's strategy to stir up hate is really paying off. Yesterday Alex said that Kevin gets in people's heads and exploits their weaknesses "the way child molesters do" and Jason, speaking to Alex in reference to Kevin said
"I'm gonna f*** your wife when I get out of here. And I'm going to tie all your daughters up and make them f***ing watch."

And here's a quote from Mark from an interview with US when asked who will make it far in the game:
It’s hard to say. There are more floaters than competitors. I hope Alex [Ow] can make it far. Kevin [Schlehuber] has it safe for maybe the next couple of evictions because he’s right in the middle, but I don’t think he’ll win. I think Matt and Raven could go far, but they might get rid of them. Jason [Dent] and Alex are the biggest threats, but I have the most faith in them to go far.

Perhaps this explains everything - he doesn't even mention Paul - is it possible these idiots think Paul is only there to help their game and don't realize that he's also playing it?

Last edited:

mysticchic

Paul's strategy to stir up hate is really paying off. Yesterday Alex said that Kevin gets in people's heads and exploits their weaknesses "the way child molesters do" and Jason, speaking to Alex in reference to Kevin said
"I'm gonna f*** your wife when I get out of here. And I'm going to tie all your daughters up and make them f***ing watch."

I thought Jason said that joking around.

Jenny

From the Bloc
He did say he was joking, but personally I don't find it funny and I doubt Kevin will either when he finds out that his morning walking buddy even thought it, let alone said it out loud.

Habs

A bitch from Canada
Jason was one of the last few people left in the house that I kind of liked. But those comments, joking or not, were terrible.

I guess I'm hoping for Kevin to win it all, but they are on such a rampage against him that I don't see that happening.

mysticchic

LOL I can't unsee this.

https://twitter.com/MyPhotoQuotes/status/902250931080749056

Last nights episode - I was shocked they showed the condems with Josh's initial comment and then DR.
I about died laughing.
I think production is done with Raven and her mother. When her Mom went on her rampage she was claiming her daughter was a virgin. I also noticed a lot of the bloggers have been threatened by the mom and her friends and when you have the OG blogger hamsterwatch getting attacked and has pretty much over this season (they are one of the biggest getters of subscribers to the live feeds), I think this was a way to deal with her and her Mom to appease a lot of them. It was pretty funny! They showed both Kevin and josh finding them.
I tuned into bbad last night and it began with Raven and Matt rehearsing his leaving and this big romantic to do. Then went into Matt and Raven and their nightly screeching and food fight. I had to laugh because they showed Josh, xmas and Paul in the wave room pretending to shoot themselves in the head and hanging themselves. Xmas even said maybe we should be evil (meaning voting Raven out).
They are pretty much ignoring Kevin. After that I turned the channel.

Jenny

From the Bloc
Given that Raven seems to be in this for the money - not by winning but by getting donations for her myriad illnesses - and her mother is doing same, I wonder if CBS is also conscious of indirectly assisting a scam.

re Paul in Maven's corner - a snippet I read overnight had Paul and Christmas going over boot order, and he left out Raven. When she asked him about it, he seemed caught off guard apparently, so it's thought that he wants Raven next to him at the end because no one except Matt will vote for her.

Paul and Christmas btw, appear to be bed buddies - not actually having sex, but sleeping together every night. Can't imagine that's going over well with his girlfriend and her (maybe) fiance.

Habs

A bitch from Canada
I will never understand how people can feel so comfortable having sex on Big Brother. :yikes:

Jenny

From the Bloc
It's everything. I haven't been able to find exactly how it happened, but it sounds like Paul told everyone in advance what order they needed to drop, so that essentially they all - ALL - threw it to Christmas.

There is only one player in this game - the rest of them are merely there to facilitate his march to the end. They might as well have just put Paul in the house alone and let him talk to the cameras for the summer.

What an epic fail of a season - I honestly can't believe they've let it go so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information