Big Brother 19 (US)

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
And the best part of them all throwing it was the competition was the Ready, Set, Whoa sprint race. CBS gets the glory of watching them all false start so the crippled woman can win. Great job with casting, CBS!

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I gave up watching any of the broadcasts a few weeks ago and don't check Jokers nearly as much now. This season is such a joke. All of the beginning twists were cool in theory but the majority of them were thrown away on things that didn't end up working (Halting hex having to be used immediately, Mark's Save a Friend being used on PAUL) not to mention all of the freebies Paul got in the beginning. It took how many days to get 5 people out of the house? And what we got is everyone basically sitting around with a clear eviction order being set.

I'm really curious if this cast really were hardcore fans prior to being in the house. It seems like a lot of them remember very specific details about competitions, evictions, etc. that I can't believe there are still no moves being made. Paul is really making everyone believe they will be in the Finals with him and I guess they all think he's never going to be written the check as a return player. But with the season nearly complete, no one has done ANYTHING. As much as I don't like him and all of the drama he stirs, he's thinking everything out and accomplishing exactly what he wants without even having to be the HOH. He actually deserves the 500K and I don't remember the last time in any reality show that I thought that of someone that I really disliked so much.

I can't stand Josh and Raven, and everyone else I am so-so about. I would like Alex and Jason much more if they would have gotten it together in any of their HOH reigns and made the big move, but instead Jason got rid of someone who was absolutely useless in the house to make someone who was even more useless go crazy.

I think next year they need to go to an All-Stars or Heroes vs. Villains type of format so that the intensity level is turned up 1000%. Can't risk having another cast that is this lame IMO. Maybe if CBS fails with some of their new shows early on in the year they might even want to consider a winter version like they did once upon a time just to get the attention back quickly.

BTW- I know Paul has a final 3 promise with Christmas and Josh but something tells me he might try to pull Raven along.

Jenny

From the Bloc
BTW- I know Paul has a final 3 promise with Christmas and Josh but something tells me he might try to pull Raven along.

I don't know what it's based on, but there seems to be quite a few fans who are assuming that Paul's ultimate plan is to sit next to Raven. At the same time, he and Alex have talked about a secret deal they've had since the beginning, and Hamsterwatch reported that the other day Paul and Kevin reiterated a "gave each other their word" agreement that they've had since before the feeds came on.

I don't think Paul has a direct deal with either Josh (who as you say is comfortable with his F3 deal) or Jason (who is clearly in an F2 with Alex, and thinks Paul will help them get there). I'm assuming Christmas and Paul have a direct deal, given the amount of alone time they have since they sleep together.

mysticchic

Paul has final 2 and 3 deals with everyone in the house. i think it was last week on feeds, paul went over his list again who he could beat in the final 3. Christmas can't win endurance and Josh is not smart enough to win the other. People would vote for him to win against either in f2. Josh has pissed everyone off and Xmas couldn't compete. That's where those 3 are at.
he has now seen Alex and Jason are threats because they win. so he has to get rid of them. I think he is stringing raven along and would take her to final 3 since NOBOBY likes her. Xmas was ordered by Paul to babysit her.

Jenny

From the Bloc
Maybe this is part of Paul's genius. Normally people get to the jury house and find out that their F2/3/4 deals were worthless and that they've been betrayed, but these idiots are all going to think "it's not Paul's fault because I know he did everything he could for me" and then write him a check.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
The only way any of this can be salvaged is if Alex and specifically Jason are spared this week, and then Jason wins HOH and realizes Paul needs to go (or at least Josh). Since Kevin seems to be the target this week, that would leave Jason as the only one I have any confidence in to make the season somewhat redeemable.

Could you imagine a Raven and Josh final 2? It's more hilarious than terrifying.

TanithandBenFan

I didn't think there was anyone I could want gone more than Paul, but I really want Alex to be evicted this week. She is so cocky and also such a disgusting human being. She thrives on the bullying and trashing of others more than anyone else, and she thinks she is God's gift to BB. I would love nothing more than to see her blindsided while sitting on the block next to Kevin, who she despises. Watching her slink into the jury house where she has to face "I told you so" from Cody, Mark, and Elena would be so beautiful.

Jenny

From the Bloc
@Tony Wheeler I don't do the feeds, but from reading around the various sites, it appears that Kevin is not the target this week - Paul and Christmas want to get rid of Jason because he wins comps, and it breaks up him and Alex. They think Alex will be fine with it because it gets rid of him to further her game while keeping her hands clean. At the same time, they seem to be planting anti-Alex seeds here and there ("she's too arrogant, already planning how she's going to win the F3 comp"), which I'm assuming is just in case Jason wins veto and they have to vote her out instead.

Habs

A bitch from Canada
@Tony Wheeler I don't do the feeds, but from reading around the various sites, it appears that Kevin is not the target this week - Paul and Christmas want to get rid of Jason because he wins comps, and it breaks up him and Alex. They think Alex will be fine with it because it gets rid of him to further her game while keeping her hands clean. At the same time, they seem to be planting anti-Alex seeds here and there ("she's too arrogant, already planning how she's going to win the F3 comp"), which I'm assuming is just in case Jason wins veto and they have to vote her out instead.

If I didn't hate them so much, I'd say this is brilliant.

mysticchic

Well the Sunday show was basically about Paul and him getting everyone to do whatever he wants. That was the 1st 20 minutes of the show so they could explain what happened in the hoh comp. It wasn't flattering to Paul or Raven.
On the feeds, xmas and Josh have been arguing because Josh of all people doesn't like Paul's plan and has Paul all figured it all out. xmas just doesn't want to hear about it.

mysticchic

Josh and xmas went up to the hoh room and Josh was telling her that they are the ones who will have blood on their hands. and Paul is kissing ass to the jury. xmas said just wait a week and then they will be the ones making big moves. Not sure what that means. Lot's of Raven bashing and all of a sudden Paul is protecting her. who knows who Paul is going to take to f3. I've thought all along would be Josh and xmas because he can beat them. they did talk about raven's many illnesses and if they are real.

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
I'd imagine Paul would exchange Josh with Raven if he could. Guaranteed to win out in the end against them. Josh would have a chance at some of the physical contests.

mysticchic

Josh has gone after everyone as Paul's pitbill, and there is the chance that Matt has convinced all the jury that Raven isn't faking it. Last night Raven was talking about her mom and all her ailments. How when Raven was (I can't remember the age) took her to all kinds of dr before they found one who would put the pump in. she wants to leave her small town because her mom said she was bigger then it. Bring her mom to California so she can get medical pot. xmas kinda called her out on why she hasn't been sick in there and she said she has good months and bad ones. xmas pointed out there will be people who will help her get her eggs and all kinds of stuff for her.
Xmas, josh, alex were going over the list and saying it didn't make sense. The amount of food she eats. She eats everything out of everyone's basket.
For someone with stomach trouble she eats spicy food, and bacon. Ugg

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
I'm watching last night's episode.. what I don't get is how the hell was Paul so sure the competition would be easily throw-able (what if it was questions?) and how the hell was Christmas medically cleared to compete in a sprint race? Anyone with live feeds able to shed any insight? This seems like a whole bunch of producer manipulation to me.

professordeb

It seems to me that this year's entire flipping season is all production manipulation. I don't bother to watch it even on streaming. Just can't get past Paul and his high and might ways ... unless it assists him. From what I read, this entire season is Paul, you are the winner of Big Brother, all others need not bother playing to win ... or think for themselves. It would seem that TPTB have determined Self-righteous Paul is to have everything put in place so he can be this season's winner. Gahhhh. Why do I even care?

TanithandBenFan

Jessica already booked a spot on an episode of Bold and the Beautiful, which is usually reserved for some of the final HGs. Paul and Alex were talking about how much Jessica must be hating life right now. I need a camera on them when they find out how much she's actually loving it.

mysticchic

i didn't buy the feeds. i just watch jokers breakdown and hamsterwatch. But i watch bbad and there he has deals with everyone. he gives everyone advice and then backs it up with "see i told you". each person or 3 some is sworn to keep whatever between themselves. if someone starts to figure it out, Paul goes after them. he has kevin hiding in his room and is not allowed to talk to anyone. xmas and Alex are babysitting raven and josh has been tasked to babysit jason and kevin. then they all report back to him what is being said.
kevin was questioning 2 weeks ago why everyone is listening to paul and it got back to paul so that is why he is in his sites. jason too has questioned what is going on. they are all close to figuring it out, but josh is the closest. jascon and kevin have almost got him there. but then he tells xmas and she tells paul.

Jenny

From the Bloc
Missing the Hamsterwatch daily summary right now, as I thought Paul was either going to keep the noms the same, or if he felt he had to, Raven, not Kevin. I know he wants Kevin out eventually, but I thought Jason was a higher priority and the plan was to target Alex next, then Kevin?

Perhaps he felt like he needs to keep Alex happy after Jason goes, and had to do more than just have her not go home, so a gesture of sorts to secure her undying love? With Matt gone, it seems to have taken Raven all of 5 mins to forget him and pledge her total allegiance to Paul and Christmas, so perhaps Paul thinks same will happen with Alex?

Probably will - Alex has nothing without Jason.

mysticchic

He thinks Alex will be on his side since she has no where else to go. xmas is making friends with her also and so is josh. Last night he went on a rant about raven. he even pretended to cry to xmas. raven was shreeking her way around a bbq bbad sent them. during the commercial, when paul was in the dr, xmas went off on her. now they are talking about getting her out next before kevin. josh can't believe he is leaving before raven.
Lot's of talk between alex, josh, jason, xmas about all her diseases. She has told them different ages for her getting things and questioning what and the amount she eats. she ate a 1lb hamburger and everything else put out there. Later in the background you could see her go and get another hamburger.
Someone got hurt and said something about it and raven said she got hurt with the same thing. It's almost like the producers are now telling them about her.
I feel so bad for kevin. they put out all kinds of bbq games and no one asked Kevin to play. So when they went to the pool, Kevin played by himself.

Jenny

From the Bloc
Jessica already booked a spot on an episode of Bold and the Beautiful, which is usually reserved for some of the final HGs. Paul and Alex were talking about how much Jessica must be hating life right now. I need a camera on them when they find out how much she's actually loving it.

:lol: on that note, just saw this on Joker's:

1:22 PM Josh says Jessica was jealous of Alex after Alex complains about Jessica being mean to her.
1:22 PM Christmas thinks Jessica will link up with them after the show to be relevant.

:rollin:

smurfy

I am not checking things online as much as I have been.
Wed pm episode. I love Bobby Moynihan and he definitely is a fan.
Love his DR - calling all the HGs idiots for not voting out Paul. I so hope these idiots see this episode.

mysticchic

Well at least Josh and Kevin have a clue. Now I see why xmas is sticking up for Paul. So she owes him. She feels he is protecting her. BB is rehabbing Josh's image tonight. With all the injuries, what a game for BB to bring out. I'm surprised Raven's pacemaker didn't explode!!

TanithandBenFan

Even though the results were disappointing, the episode was at least entertaining. Jason's fury at Paul made it all worth it. I hope he stays bitter and rallies everyone else in the house to be bitter. So disappointed in Josh for letting Paul berate him and not blowing up his game in public. Glad he at least blew it up in his goodbye message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information