2025 U.S. Nationals in Wichita, KS & Skate America returns to Allen, TX in 2024

Jarrett

Go Mirai!
If you bought tickets to worlds they are offering 25% off. You can only buy as many tickets as you did for world. The prices are:
The pricing for all-session tickets with the 25% discount is as follows (additional taxes and fees may apply):

• P1 Level Seats (with junior competition): $810
  • P1 Level Seats (without junior competition): $750
  • P2 Level Seats (with junior competition): $405
  • P2 Level Seats (without junior competition): $367.50
  • P3 Level Seats (with junior competition): $206.25
  • P3 Level Seats (without junior competition): $183.75

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
As usual, USFS makes things too complicated. The FOFS presale is Monday, but the discount presale for those who bought Worlds tickets is Tuesday. So if you are an FOFS member and are eligible for the discount you have to wait until Tuesday, thereby losing the benefit of being an FOFS member. Couldn’t they have just sent a discount code to all those who bought Worlds tickets instead of doing a separate presale?

Jarrett

Go Mirai!
As usual, USFS makes things too complicated. The FOFS presale is Monday, but the discount presale for those who bought Worlds tickets is Tuesday. So if you are an FOFS member and are eligible for the discount you have to wait until Tuesday, thereby losing the benefit of being an FOFS member. Couldn’t they have just sent a discount code to all those who bought Worlds tickets instead of doing a separate presale?
Did you ask Robert about using the discount Monday? I just sent an email about it. 🫣

TanithandBenFan

Did you ask Robert about using the discount Monday? I just sent an email about it. 🫣

I sent him a couple of emails and he responded to the first about the seating chart but not the second about the discount. I didn’t even get the email about the discount although he said I’m on the list. I knew this would be a cluster when they first offered it lol.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
If I go I probably cannot make it until Thursday, but at 25% off I kind of cannot pass up buying on Tuesday. I cannot imagine the weekend package will be much cheaper, and maybe I could get there Wednesday if the weather cooperates.

Edit: Found my answer for juniors.

Sylvia

TBD
Schedule By Day tab:

Monday, January 20
  • Official Junior Practices
Tuesday, January 21
  • Junior Pairs Short Program
  • Junior Men Short Program
  • Junior Rhythm Dance
Wednesday, January 22
  • Junior Women Short Program
  • Junior Men Free Skate
  • Junior Pairs Free Skate
  • Junior Free Dance
Thursday, January 23
  • Junior Women Free Skate
  • Championship Pairs Short Program
  • Championship Rhythm Dance
  • Championship Women Short Program
Friday, January 24
  • Championship Men Short Program
  • Championship Women Free Skate
Saturday, January 25
  • Championship Free Dance
  • Championship Pairs Free Skate
Sunday, January 26
  • Championship Men Free Skate
  • Prevagen Skating Spectacular
*Schedule is subject to change.

ETA link to the 2025 Boston Worlds info/planning thread in GSD:

Last edited:

Jarrett

Go Mirai!
Robert confirmed that FOFS members need to wait until Tuesday in order to get the discount. This is so dumb lol. There are so few benefits left to being an FOFS member. Advance tickets was one of them!
Yes I just the same response. :(

Unfortunately, the discount is only applicable for the Tuesday Pre-Sale. We wanted to make sure that our FOFS members got first dibs on the best seats, but for those FOFS+Worlds purchasers we ask that you wait until Tuesday to purchase to get the discount unless the seat location is more important of a factor for you. I apologize again for the inconvenience and please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Spikefan

If you bought tickets to worlds they are offering 25% off.
Was this in an e-mail? All I received was the FOFS pre-sale e-mail. Just want to make sure I don’t need to e-mail someone in Boston before Tuesday.

TanithandBenFan

Was this in an e-mail? All I received was the FOFS pre-sale e-mail. Just want to make sure I don’t need to e-mail someone in Boston before Tuesday.

There was an option to sign up for the discount when we bought Worlds tickets, but the option didn’t appear until after some people had already bought tickets (me included). I emailed USFS back then to make sure they put me on the discount list which they assured me they did, but shockingly I was not on the list today when I asked lol. I had to send Robert my Worlds confirmation as proof.

Spikefan

There was an option to sign up for the discount when we bought Worlds tickets, but the option didn’t appear until after some people had already bought tickets (me included). I emailed USFS back then to make sure they put me on the discount list which they assured me they did, but shockingly I was not on the list today when I asked lol. I had to send Robert my Worlds confirmation as proof.
Thank you, I will do that.

ice coverage

@TanithandBenFan I just received this information from Robert:

The seat map is still being finalized/programmed. We will send on Monday before tickets go on-sale, but if it is finalized tomorrow or over the weekend it will be posted here first: https://www.visitwichita.com/usfs-championships/

If I go I probably cannot make it until Thursday, but at 25% off I kind of cannot pass up buying on Tuesday. I cannot imagine the weekend package will be much cheaper, and maybe I could get there Wednesday if the weather cooperates. ...

FYI for Spikefan: Price ranges and dates for (non-discounted) future sales of weekend tickets and single-session tickets already are on the visitwichita page:

Junior Single-Session Tickets (See the next generation of elite skaters compete Tue-Thurs)
On sale Dec. 5, 2024 | $15-$40

Senior Single-Session Tickets (See championship-level athletes compete Thurs-Sun)
On sale Sept. 19, 2024 | $15-$125
(Groups of 20+ may begin purchasing tickets mid-July)

Weekend Tickets (See all six senior-level skating sessions from Fri-Sun)
On sale July 11, 2024 | $145-$700

All-Session Tickets (See all 17 sessions from Tue-Sun)
On sale May 16, 2024 | $245-$1,080
[pre-sale dates are not mentioned on visitwichita page]​

Jarrett

Go Mirai!
Yes there were three emails today. Two about worlds discounts and the fofs one. The list of prices was copied directly from the email. I would definitely reach out to them about the discount like it looks like you are planning on doing if you didn’t get the email.

EdwardLarkin

I hope the people who want front row seats can be assured of that, rather than having "Row AA" magically appear in front of them. Hasn't that been an issue the past few events?

YukiNieve

I did not get the email that was talking about the discount, so I sent Robert an email to see if I am on their list. This is what he sent me:
We were originally only given contacts of those who opted in to receiving info about US Champs, but we noticed there were a few others like yourself who were still interested so we added all purchasers to the list and resent about 15 minutes ago.

(BTW I never got the information about the discount so I never had an option to opt in/out).

So everybody who purchased tickets for the Boston Worlds should get the email about the discount.

Now, should I choose to buy a (presumably) better seat (on Monday) or to buy a discounted ticket (on Tuesday)? That is a good question, lol.

peibeck

Simply looking

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I’d like to refer to them as the 2025 US champions
Only in that pretty delusional mind of yours. Unless a perfect storm of better teams all skate poorly or withdraw coupled with them improving tremendously this off-season descends upon Wichita come January.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Being reasonably close to me, and having a son who lives in the area, it's a good bet I'll go. But I'm not in a big rush to buy tickets 10 months before the event.

I'll risk having a ticket selection not my absolute most desired to make a determination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information