2023 Autumn Classic International - Women SP & FS

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Miclette was once again highly enjoyable. Big jumps when she gets them right, and good choreography.

Ruiter just isn’t doing it for me with all the twisting happening on the landings of her jumps.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I enjoy the flowing character of Justine’s skating (the arms and hands).

topaz

Sorry Audrey, I'm going to watch a truly great Skyfall program by the Wakaba.

Aaron MB Fan

Much preferred this dress and packaging to match the music and program concept in the LP than Audrey’s SP. More personality and emotion here. I like this program for her!

danafan

Canadian ladies über
Back to Miclette for a second - I don't think she did a triple loop in her program which is weird as it's her solo jump in the short so a comfortable jump for her. She didn't do one in her free at the Quebec summer skate either, I just checked.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Gawd, I'm kind of seething right now at this home-cooked judging. Audrey got shanked yesterday and shanked again today. That on top of the pairs FS bullshit is just...

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Finally, a different order of elements for Kaori.

Nothing is likely to ever be better than her 2022 free skate for me, and that’s okay. But I didn’t like the second half of her free skate last year at all and I don’t think either program this year is really catering to some of the fantastic qualities she has. I really don’t like Feelin Good regardless of the singer :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information