2023 Autumn Classic International - Pairs SP & FS

Aaron MB Fan

I don't want to give up on Liu's potential to become more consistent just yet, but I think Nagy is way too far ahead of her level both as an overall skater and in consistency to ever hope for tremendous results.

He's really glorious to watch, and not just because of his face.
Agree with all of this. If Liu can become more consistent, the results will come. But that’s a big if. He is a star, reminds of the kind of potential from like a David Pelletier but more refined.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Liu’s hair must be fixed. Not a pulled-together look. He is strong. They have many good elements.

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
Having to watch on mute now as I look at some video footage for work. But pairs music is no great loss.

It was Romeo and Juliet, so warhorse but a good piece by pairs standards lol.

JoannaLouise

Official Toaster Oven Monitor
Having to watch on mute now as I look at some video footage for work. But pairs music is no great loss.
Pretend that they're skating to the soundtrack of your workplace video, like slam poetry!

(Now I want some team to go out there in business suits and do an office worker-themed program. :lol: )

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
ProftNad - good 3tw, SBS 2lo+1t+1t... okay then, but why bother? Foot down on the throw 3s. Lovely position on the lifts! Difficult entrance to the spin that looked a bit out of control, TBH. Spread Eagle into a nice throw 2lo. They're definitely not going to remain ahead of LiuNagy based on this tech content. Lots of potential but the jumps need upping... did I miss their solo SBS jumps? Either way...

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Lifts are highlights for them, and I think it was smart to keep this program. Her stretch is great, his positions are still awkward as ever at times. Jumps aren't there, likely still only have one throw triple and no SBS triples in sight.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
P/N wonderful. Totally pulled together: lovely, lean, clean. Nothing oddball here.

Desperado

This didn't look like a second year of the same program. The lifts are stronger but the jumping have not improved.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Totally pointless for him to even try to throw himself into the third jump because he was busy watching her struggle through her own jumps.

Another program that is a total mismatch. Just why? This is going to be their legacy in my mind, a bunch of what if they had better music and material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information