2023 Autumn Classic International - Pairs SP & FS

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
MiuKih - wow, those SBS 3t+2a+1a were a hot mess. Hey, the SBS 3s were better - only a scrape of her hand on the ice! Boy, are they competition-rusty. Like, I'd have WD if I were them rather than show up looking this bad. They're WC, they can afford to pull a ChoBat/KniFraz and only compete the GP.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
The thing that made Woman work IMO was that the music built and so did their skating with speed, big elements, creative lifts, etc. I know not many people liked the program but I liked the excitement that was built with it. But since then, this is now four programs that are really just complete letdowns and don't have that same effect. This may as well could've been The Prayer and had the same snoozy quality.

They. Need. Dynamic. Music. That. Builds.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
M/K of Japan:

Good speed.

Good lifts.

But

Somebody get that bucket of grease off her hair!!!!

Karen-W

By their own admission they've got a lot of rust to knock off. But Celine should play well at the Bell Centre when they seek to defend their World title.
Maybe, but not as well as being the home LOCAL team favorites.

Karen-W

I can't believe I'm going to have to pretend that I enjoyed this program at skam but I'll do what I have to
It's really a pity that Spencer had to have shoulder surgery and ChanHowe didn't get the SkAm assignment due to his recovery.

honey

The thing that made Woman work IMO was that the music built and so did their skating with speed, big elements, creative lifts, etc. I know not many people liked the program but I liked the excitement that was built with it. But since then, this is now four programs that are really just complete letdowns and don't have that same effect. This may as well could've been The Prayer and had the same snoozy quality.

They. Need. Dynamic. Music. That. Builds.
This program would have had infinitely more impact if it was The Prayer. At least that is generic schlock that has moments of highlight in it. Whatever that music was was just 4 minutes of monotone. Baffling choice.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Neither team was amazing and Max was very tentative through the whole skate, even on a few of the lifts, but this program is easily the more complex, more well-choreographed, and more well-performed of the two.

I'd give them the PCS easily. And they had enough of a cushion going into the program that in a fair world, this should be an easy win.

Karen-W

SDDes - good 3tw! SBS 3t+1a, missed the SBS 3S but one of them fell per the tracker, lol. Throw 3s was great! And the throw 3lo was even bigger!

All I gotta say is MiuKih better get their shit together because both SDDes and ConMac are coming for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information