2023 Autumn Classic International - Men SP & FS

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
poor kevin working with a tiny French flag
Same thing happened to Fradji/Forneaux earlier this morning. Surely the FFSG can get its shit together enough to make sure their team leaders at these events have a large French flag packed in their luggage.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
So, has Gogo always been the saddest boy in all of skating? Or is this a newer development? :( I thought he showed good fight in the FS, which felt encouraging to see.
While still a little reserved I feel it was after the above period he began to look like the saddest boy in all of skating. Also looking back at that he moved better in a shorter body. He's a tall boy.

Cachoo

I feel like most of Ilia's work went into the SP. Not sure how I feel about this long. I'm not really invested in it yet. Maybe it will get better end of season when he is more comfortable with it.
I’ve watched the show faithfully and each time I heard that music I wanted to see it skated using a skater with attack and strength. I am so pleased it is Ilia.

mtnskater

Just watched Ilia’s free program on YouTube. Will watch the rest of the skaters later.

He looks so much more mature and in control. I like the program and the music for him so far. That opening triple axel is one of the most beautiful perfect text book triple axels I have ever seen, as was his quad lutz. His jumps are mostly looking better than last year. Love his haircut too. Good costume. Best he has looked yet. Definitely working hard on the things he needs to improve. So adorable and personable. One of the most gifted talented figure skaters I’ve seen in my lifetime. That’s not saying there isn’t room for improvement….

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information