2022 Skate America

Lanie

I was told the other day in response to my e-mail asking, that they don't expect to need volunteers because CSOB will be providing. Just for those of us who weren't local and interested in helping out!

ice coverage

I was told the other day in response to my e-mail asking, that they don't expect to need volunteers because CSOB will be providing. Just for those of us who weren't local and interested in helping out!

Good to know, and thank you for sharing what you were told.
I'm disappointed that non-locals probably will not have a chance to volunteer. 😐

... Is it wrong that the fact that tickets are almost sold out makes me want to buy them just in case I can go :lol:

🤭 Normally I am not in a rush, but I succumbed to the urge to purchase much earlier than usual because I was worried that tickets would sell out.
I suspect that this phenomenon has not been uncommon and is contributing to the rate of ticket sales ... self-fulfilling prophecy. 🔮

Matryeshka

When do y'all make plane reservations? Part of me wants to make them now, part of me says wait to make sure the schedule stays the same/world doesn't blow up before then.

alizadavida

Interesting - they replied to my email saying stay tuned for more info when it's closer (I'm local but not at SCOB)

ice coverage

By my count, fewer than three hundred seats are available at this point. 📉
(I am not including handicapped and companion seats.)

Last edited:

kiss-n-cry

Team Brown
Back in April I was diagnosed with a major illness. As extra incentive to fight it and not give up, I bought a ticket for Skate America. I had surgery last week and I'm hoping that's all I need. I'll find out soon if I'm in the clear or not. I'm trying to stay positive, and hope to be there in Norwood healthy and ready to see live skating again.

Evgeniafan

Back in April I was diagnosed with a major illness. As extra incentive to fight it and not give up, I bought a ticket for Skate America. I had surgery last week and I'm hoping that's all I need. I'll find out soon if I'm in the clear or not. I'm trying to stay positive, and hope to be there in Norwood healthy and ready to see live skating again.
Get well soon. 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information