2017 ISU Grand Prix

DobrinFan

Boyang at SA
Leonova, Daleman, Tsurskaya, Miyahara, Duhamel/Radford and SinKats too!!! OMG YES!!!

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications šŸ˜
Grand Prix assignments scheduled to be released today (Friday, May 26) afternoon CET time. Stay tuned!

Say who????? I NEED to prepare myself for this glorious day.... A facial mask the night before, I totally take the day off of work the day of.... its coming today???

I thought @Sylvia said a few times it was late June.....

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications šŸ˜

judiz

Again what is the criteria for a team that did not place in the top at World's to get a spot in the Grand Prix?

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
Top 24 SB and/or Top 24 WS are guaranteed one, in addition to Top 10 (Pairs/Dance) or Top 12 (singles), who are guaranteed two. (There are ways to move up, if skaters from Worlds aren't submitted.)

After that, no one is guaranteed anything, but comeback/return skaters/teams, split couples -- no GP minimum(s) needed -- , Jr. Worlds podium, JGPF champions, and Top 75 SB -- with GP minimum(s) -- are eligible for up to two, after everyone who is guaranteed any get theirs.

Host picks can be anyone from the member who is eligible for any international competition.

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
Single tickets are on pre-sale to Skate Canada in Regina; from the email I just received:

2017 Skate Canada International Single Session Ticket Pre-sale

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 10 AM (MST) to Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 10 PM (MST)

Promo code: LUTZ2017

Public ticket on-sale begins Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 10 AM (MST)

BUY YOUR TICKETS
Visit skatecanada.ca for further event details.

Link to Ticketmaster site:
https://www.ticketmaster.ca/Skate-Canada-tickets/artist/891325?tm_link=edp_Artist_Image

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information