2017 Fall-Spring TV New/Returning Shows

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday October 15/2017 - Saturday October 21/2017: http://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...re-schedule-dates-for-new-and-returning-shows

Sunday, October 15
8 p.m. - The Durrells in Corfu Season 2 - PBS
9 p.m. - Berlin Station Season 2 - EPIX
9 p.m. - Good Behavior Season 2 - TNT
10 p.m. - WHITE FAMOUS - Showtime

Monday, October 16
10 p.m. - Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party - VH1

Tuesday, October 17
8 p.m. - HIT THE ROAD - Audience
8:30 p.m. - LOUDERMILK - Audience

Wednesday, October 18
12:01 a.m. - Freakish Season 2 - Hulu

Saturday, October 21
12:01 a.m. PT - TOO FUNNY TO FAIL (Documentary) - Hulu
8 p.m. - THE WATCHER IN THE WOODS (TV Movie) - Lifetime

Please post any updates I may have missed.

BaileyCatts

I spent the weekend catching up on my shows I had recorded and there is a trend I see in *all* of them ....

WhyMustEveryoneTalkSoFast!!!

Doesn't matter if comedy or drama or reality show, everyone TalksSoDamnFast that I have to sometimes rewind and play it over again, sometimes more than once, to figure out what they said! Do they get paid by the number of words they can speak in each segment? Its really annoying!! :mad:

Jot the Dot Dot

Headstrong Buzzard
Watched Star Trek Discovery, unless they start improving the script, doesn't look promising. Must admit being surprised by Cadet Tilly using.......THE F BOMB?!? ON STAR TREK?!?

Angelskates

Megan Markle is reportedly leaving Suits to marry Prince Harry. I wonder how they’ll write her out...

jadingirl

WhyMustEveryoneTalkSoFast!!!

Doesn't matter if comedy or drama or reality show, everyone TalksSoDamnFast that I have to sometimes rewind and play it over again, sometimes more than once, to figure out what they said! Do they get paid by the number of words they can speak in each segment? Its really annoying!! :mad:

It is annoying. Apparently everyone started talking fast around the time The West Wing was popular as they started putting in more commericials so the actually show got shorter (and shorter still). If you ever watch old sitcoms on tv like MASH you really notice the longer length of the shows as usually the titles get cut down etc.
I think that is also why so many shows don't have the 1.5 minute theme songs anymore as it would shorten the show even more.

topaz

Is anyone else up to date on The outlander series on Starz. So far, I think this season has been very good.

Last edited:

lmarie086

missing my cat :(
Has anyone else up to date on The outlander series on Starz. So far, I think this season has been very good.

I think it's excellent so far. Voyager (the third book) always seemed like it would be a difficult one to adapt, given that it's so long, but I think it may actually turn out to be their best season yet. Of course, I'm not pleased that we've had to wait two weeks for episode six, but that's really a minor complaint. :lol:

topaz

I think it's excellent so far. Voyager (the third book) always seemed like it would be a difficult one to adapt, given that it's so long, but I think it may actually turn out to be their best season yet. Of course, I'm not pleased that we've had to wait two weeks for episode six, but that's really a minor complaint. :lol:

I know they did that before The Wedding episode in season 1 too, which was very anticipated episode. Sam H deserves an emmy for her performance so far this season.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday October 22/2017 - Saturday October 28/2017: http://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...re-schedule-dates-for-new-and-returning-shows

Sunday, October 22
9 p.m. - The Walking Dead Season 8 - AMC
10 p.m. - Graves Season 2 - EPIX
10 p.m. - Food: Fact or Fiction? Season 3 - Cooking Channel
10:07 p.m. - Talking Dead Season 7 - AMC

Monday, October 23
12:15 a.m. - THE JELLIES - Adult Swim
1:06 a.m. - Comic Book Men Season 7 - AMC
9 p.m. - SCARED FAMOUS - VH1

Tuesday, October 24
10 p.m. - SNOOP DOGG PRESENTS THE JOKER'S WILD - TBS
10:30 p.m. - AT HOME WITH AMY SEDARIS - truTV (Two-Episode Premiere)
10:30 p.m. - DROP THE MIC - TBS

Wednesday, October 25
11 p.m. - ROSEHAVEN - Sundance

Thursday, October 26
9 p.m. - Carnival Eats Season 5 - Cooking Channel

Friday, October 27
12:01 a.m. PT - Stranger Things Season 2 - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - FEARLESS - Amazon
8 p.m. - Blindspot Season 3 - NBC
8 p.m. - MICHAEL JACKSON'S HALLOWEEN - CBS (One-Hour Special Presentation)
8 p.m. - Andi Mack Season 2 - Disney Channel (One-Hour Special Premiere)

Saturday, October 28
8 p.m. - FLINT (TV Movie) - Lifetime
8 p.m. - MARRY ME AT CHRISTMAS (TV Movie) - Hallmark
9 p.m. - BLACK SABBATH: THE END OF THE END - Showtime (90-Minute Special Presentation)
10 p.m. - Secrets of the Underground Season 2 - Science Channel

Please post any updates I may have missed.

lmarie086

missing my cat :(
I started Harlots on Hulu back when it was first released earlier this year but then got sidetracked by other things and never actually finished the last episode; I just went back and binged it all and I really, really liked it. It's definitely quirky, but I think it has smart writing and a great cast - Jessica Brown-Findlay is quite good in it. So glad it got renewed, I can't wait for the second season!!

Sidenote: I definitely thought season 2 of The Crown was dropping Nov. 8th, rather than Dec. 8th; talk about being disappointed :lol:

Last edited:

Japanfan

The Walking Dead resumed this evening, Episode 100. Meant to post this earlier - as anyone who watches the series knows, new episodes repeat the following Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information