2024 World Figure Skating Championships in Montreal

honey

Well we lost our seats today but @Debbie S is the bomb and got us better seats in Sec 111. We can see the K&C now! I’m currently waiting for my flight crew to show up for my flight. 😬
Was to have been in 110 row J as well and just got a call tonight (who knew the bell centre box office worked this late?). Got moved to 111 with better seats as well. She initially said 124 and then double checked and said it would be 111 :confused:.

Anyway glad to hear y’all are good with 111. I’d specifically picked 110 as that’s my preferred seating spot, but 111 is pretty close obviously.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
:eek: I can't believe a day before the event starts they are re-seating big chunks of the audience!

Glad people are arriving safely. I hope you all have a great time!
What's really bad is that they're re-seating them in, arguably, better seats. I am very worried about how empty the arena will be over the next few days.

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
There is some sort of robotic camera in front of Section 119 just at ice level and they have at least 4 rows of seats covered behind it.

MartineB

I have a question: I have 2 tickets for tomorrow’s events, but the person I was going with can only attend the pairs long program. Can I invite someone else to attend the men’s short? How will that work in terms of the all-day ticket?

Debbie S

I have a question: I have 2 tickets for tomorrow’s events, but the person I was going with can only attend the pairs long program. Can I invite someone else to attend the men’s short? How will that work in terms of the all-day ticket?
You can meet your friend outside before men's SP, give them the ticket to get in, and when men are over, leave and have them scan you both out at the door, then meet your other friend outside to give them the ticket to get back into the arena for pairs.

flowerpower

If anyone still has a Skate Bug (audio receiver) from prior Canadian events, bring it along. Ted Barton doing interviews etc in the arena.
Just found two old Skate Bugs (circa 2009-2010) in the back of a cupboard. Unfortunately with batteries still inside :scream:. But hey, one of them didn’t leak, and looks to be in great shape. Will bring it along - who knows, maybe it will work!

Judy

It would be amazing to fill the Bell Centre!
Sitting in the upper, upper level would just suck watching figure skaters. The Montreal Hockey team (Habs) likely? Could sell out. The Habs are revered and adored in Montreal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information