DWTS Season 25

screech

That song was horrible for the Charleston. And yikes, his eye looked bad in that video package.

jkl

:confused: I almost didn't recognize Julianne when she first walked out. That OTT hairdo and the color.

screech

I liked Lindsey/Mark's dance (once she started dancing), but found that skirt really obscured her feet.

From what I've heard (from an interview with Carlos Penavega who said working on Grease Live was the first time he really got to talk to Julianne), judges and dancers are supposed to remain separate. Kind of hard to do that when Julianne and Mark had to be working together for the performance...

I think Julianne looks great, except for the dark eyebrows with the bleached hair. Didn't love that dance though.

screech

I didn't enjoy it either. I think that could have cost him the title, though the audience seemed to disagree.

I'm still cool with him winning, though.

Garden Kitty

Tranquillo
Loved that freestyle from Jordan, but it reminded me a lot of his redemption dance. I'd like to see him try Frankie's number. But he is clearly the best dancer in the group.

I'll feel bad for whoever is eliminated tonight.

screech

Alfonso does not want Jordan to win. Alfonso definitely had the cockiness going during his season too. Jordan has just been Disney trained since he was a kid.

Speaking of Alfonso, I found Jordan's freestyle (while absolutely amazing) made me think of Alfonso's a little bit. It was really well done, but I didn't find it to be the most unique thing ever.

quartz

scratching at the light
Okay, Lindsey and Mark. I FREAKIN LOVED THAT!!!
A little Trans Siberian Orchestra, a little quirk, a little steampunk = AWESOME :kickass:

screech

I found her a bit clunky at times throughout. Creative idea, but I didn't love the execution.

skatesindreams

I love that Jordan could put his experience on DWTS on his CV.
In his case, it would actually mean something.

Few contestants have worked so hard; or gained as much as he has from the exposure, IMO.
Producers and casting directors will know how capable he is; and will want to work with him.

just tuned in

Julianne was trying for "old Hollywood" and I hope she never does that again.

Alfonso just shat on Jordan big time. He partnered with Frankie in the trio so I guess he wants to set up Frankie. It was very unprofessional and shocking that the editors included his diss of Jordan in the montage.

I did not like any of the freestyles. So chaotic. Frankie's highlighted all his weaknesses. Lindsey's was a mess. Jordan's suit was too baggy making his movements look sloppy. The best thing about Drew's dance were the tea cakes on the table.

Last edited:

annie720

Alfonso just shat on Jordan big time. He partnered with Frankie in the trio so I guess he wants to set the table for Frankie. It was very unprofessional and shocking that the editors included his diss of Jordan in the montage.

They've done this in the past - the show is very strategic with what they put in the packages. Either they were trying to make Alfonso look bad, or there is some truth in what he said.

Last edited:

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
Frankie promised us Frank Sinatra, that wasn't Frank Sinatra.

And I agree about Frankie - clearly not the best dancer, but so sweet.

Frank Sinatra wasn't the best dancer either. If you want proof just watch any of the 3 movies he made with Gene Kelly.

I think Jordan should win based on the dancing but my absolute favorite is Frankie. Lindsey is not consistent but Mark makes her look good. Her freestyle didn't deserve 10s IMO.

quartz

scratching at the light
I will be fine with any of the three winning - Jordan because I think he is the best dancer, Frankie because he is just so damn likable, and Lindsey because she is so quirky and nuts.

Debbie S

Congratulations, Jordan and Lindsay!

Tom said in the spring they will have a "4-week athletes version" of DWTS (why only 4 weeks?). So I wonder which Olympians will be on? ;)

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
I think it's likely we see some Olympic athletes next season with the announcement of the special 4-week athletes-only season.

I wonder if the abbreviated season is to allow more current athletes to participate.

Garden Kitty

Tranquillo
I hate that they waste two hours with filler and then don't have 30 seconds for the winners to talk, but I guess that's supposed to make us more eager to watch GMA tomorrow morning.

Reactions: jkl

Scrufflet

It worked out just the way I had hoped. How can Jordan have so much talent in so many areas!

So next time it will be the athlete version. It would be nice to see fewer football players and give some attention to other sports. How about female hockey players and bobsledders? Snowboarding people would be good too. If its after the Olympics, Ashley would be fun. I was thinking of Gracie too. At best, she might find it a way to regain self-confidence; at worst, they might have her in tears every week. At least we won't have tons of celebs lining up for "redemption" after sex claims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information