DWTS Season 24

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Keo is a horrible partner so unless he's improved he didn't have a prayer anyway.
Maybe Charo can whip him into shape.

And haven't we seen enough of Nick? How many ABC reality shows has he been on? Twice on the Bachelorette, once on the Bachelor and now DWTS. Did I miss any?

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Maybe Charo can whip him into shape.

And haven't we seen enough of Nick? How many ABC reality shows has he been on? Twice on the Bachelorette, once on the Bachelor and now DWTS. Did I miss any?

Bachelor in Paradise. He's such a weasel that I don't understand why they keep trotting him out.

screech

Heather and Maks for me. I find her so likeable.

And Kym is going by her married name. I know last season when she was around, she was at first Kym Herjavec, then Kym Johnson-Herjavec, but now it seems she's back to Kym Herjavec.

GarrAargHrumph

I can kill you with my brain
With Mr. T and Charo in this thing, I'm planning to watch at least the first episode. How can I not? I mean, seriously - Mr. T alone, but Charo? I need to see this. When does this start?

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
Or Karina.

I was watching a rerun from 2008 or 2009 of Say Yes to the Dress-Atlanta Tuesday & one of the brides was Karina. She picked a beautiful Lazaro ballgown & she looked stunning.

skatingfan5

Past Prancer's Corridor
I was watching a rerun from 2008 or 2009 of Say Yes to the Dress-Atlanta Tuesday & one of the brides was Karina. She picked a beautiful Lazaro ballgown & she looked stunning.
Sad that she never has had the chance to wear a wedding gown yet, despite three engagements. :(

aftershocks

Banned Member
So despite saying he would absolutely not be back this season, Maks is officially back. As is Peta (after giving birth in January).
http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/21/peta-murgatroyd-maks-chmerkovskiy-announce-return-dwts/

I'm surprised about this. Maks was adamant that his focus would be on his son and he had no desire to dance this season when he could be spending time as a new dad. And I knew Peta wanted to get back ASAP but I thought she'd give it more than just a couple of months!

So aside from them, any news or predictions for "stars"?

Perhaps the producers gave monetary incentive with an offer Maks couldn't refuse. They are definitely trying to wring every last bit of longevity they can out of this timeworn series. Maks is an excellent ratings draw.

Garden Kitty

Tranquillo
At least when Kristi was on, they offered to sell the dresses to the dancers if they wanted to keep them. If they do, Nancy should buy that dress, it's beautiful on her.

ilovepaydays

I think Nancy & Artem did a nice Vietnamese Waltz tonight - but did it seem really short to anyone else? But it seemed that Nomani & Valentin's dance lasted for an eternity.

pp55

Charo's act was always about the crazy, but she seems completely whacked. How old is she now? Early senility?

Based on Wikipedia she turned 66 on March 13. But there was a dispute about her official birth year.

ilovepaydays

Based on Wikipedia she turned 66 on March 13. But there was a dispute about her official birth year.

Didn't they change her birth year so she could get married?

How did I not know that Heather Morris was one of Beyonce's backup dancers? She and Maks did a great job!

quartz

scratching at the light
So far I thought Nancy was lovely, and football guy dude was great. Charo can go home. I had to turn the volume down after her 8th scream in 30 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information