What song are you listening to?

icie

Keeping up appearances
I'm listening an old 1970's YouTube of Alison Steele introducing music on her show. She was the "Night Bird" on WNEW FM where "Rock Lived".

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Been listening to old Eddie Money 45 records. I forgot I had them! :)

Just editing to add the real video with Eddie Money and Ronnie Spector on Solid Gold. The other video was obviously a joke. :)

Take Me Home Tonight

Last edited:

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them

PeterG

Been listening to old Eddie Money 45 records. I forgot I had them! :)

Just editing to add the real video with Eddie Money and Ronnie Spector on Solid Gold. The other video was obviously a joke. :)

Take Me Home Tonight

He had some good stuff back in the day. :D He also did a duet with Valerie Carter, a singer I really like. She never hit it big as a solo artist, but always had constant work as a backup singer for the likes of Linda Ronstadt, Don Henley, Christopher Cross, Jackson Browne and James Taylor. Valerie's duet with Eddie Money:

Let's Be Lovers Again

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I've now reached the age where I think all modern music is pretty much shit and have started to look backwards for "new" music. :drama: I have recently discovered Shakespears Sister, Hormonally Yours may be one of my favorite albums of all time: very catchy (my music must have hooks!), well-written, unique, and their aesthetic is just totally :kickass:

I realize I really like an artist when I start to imagine which skater could do justice skating to their music. :slinkaway

twinsissv

Easy Listening Channel is playing a beautifully orchestrated version of "Embraceable You" and as I hum along, it keeps happening again and again. I still find myself singing "Impeachable You".
Why does that keep happening to me? I wonder...:confused:

Susan1

Sgt. Pepper radio program on Breakfast with the Beatles. I dvrd the special on PBS last night. I hope it's not full of commercials to pledge money.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Leonova doing "Catwoman" or "Let Me Entertain You" or really anything off that album. :swoon:

Of course that's exactly who I had in mind. ;) Especially "Let Me Entertain You", the first lyric is "she's the queen of cliché" FFS. :rofl: Talk about amazing slutty void potential!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information