The Voice 2022

moebius

If Kim and Parajita were both on Team Blake, both would make it to the final. That's how Wendy Moten, Paris Cunningham, and Jershika made it to the finals. If they weren't on Team Blake all of them with the exception of Wendy would most likely not make it to the final.

I was so sure that Parajita would make it to the finals, but I guess have 2 female powerhouses in the semis hurt her.

The last performance from Bodie is one of his worst. Despite that, I'm hoping he wins even though he doesn't have the best voice, his performances are more interesting and confident than Morgan. I think it will be close between Bodie and Morgan.
My predictions:
1. Bodie
2. Morgan
3. Brayden
4. Bryce
5. Omar

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
If Kim and Parajita were both on Team Blake, both would make it to the final. That's how Wendy Moten, Paris Cunningham, and Jershika made it to the finals. If they weren't on Team Blake all of them with the exception of Wendy would most likely not make it to the final.

I was so sure that Parajita would make it to the finals, but I guess have 2 female powerhouses in the semis hurt her.

The last performance from Bodie is one of his worst. Despite that, I'm hoping he wins even though he doesn't have the best voice, his performances are more interesting and confident than Morgan. I think it will be close between Bodie and Morgan.
My predictions:
1. Bodie
2. Morgan
3. Brayden
4. Bryce
5. Omar
I hope your prediction is wrong. Brayden should be #5. But I wouldn't be surprised if he won or at least was runner-up. My sister & BIL thinks he's going to win.

Reactions: Rob

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
The show’s demographics are quite different now than when the show first started. Fewer teens and young adults watch broadcast TV, yet voting is via an app, so I’m guessing it’s tweens, their parents and grandparents who decide.

taf2002

Top 3 should be Morgan, Bodie and Omar in whatever order.
I want the finishers Omar, Morgan, Bodie. I like Bodie but I don't want Blake to win this or next year. I like him but I hate the bragging when it's not his expertise but the fact that country fans will vote for anyone on his team most of the time.

taf2002

Did last night's performances change anyone's minds as to who will win? Bryce really changed my mind. Both of his performances were so good & the 2nd one really surprised me. I didn't know he could rock out.

Brayden really cemented my opinion that he should come in 5th. Snoozewothy.

Morgan's 1st song was over-the-top, almost manic. Her 2nd was somewhat better but I think she's really forgettable. Plus I hate that song (Girl Crush).

Bodie wasn't impressive on his 1st song. I think it didn't suit him. But he redeemed himself with the 2nd song. I really thought they would place him last but I guess I was wrong that they were pushing him to win. But I think he peaked too soon.

Omar's 1st song was a little manic too & I'm not sure it was the best choice for him. But I was impressed he could sing & do that choreography at the same time. I loved his 2nd song (Someone to Love) even though I usually don't like anyone singing Queen.

At this point I don't have a clue as to who will win. Based on last night I think either Bryce or Omar.

love skating

Clueless American
I pretty much had the same feelings as you on the performances although I fast forwarded a lot yesterday! Was very impressed with Bryce though I don't like country nor did I like him at all this whole season, but he had the best overall performance last night. I felt like Omar had the best singular performance with Somebody to Love, but his first to The Way You Make Me Feel was not so good and didn't really show off his voice. I thought Morgan's Total Eclipse of the Heart was going to be epic and then she just went too hard and overboard and sounded screechy at the end and I seriously worried she was going to fall over during her wild turns! Her 2nd song was okay. Bodie - didn't really care for either song, though it probably hurts that I don't know those songs. So if he does his usual "twist" on a song it doesn't work for me if I don't know the original. I wasn't familiar with his praise song either - I've seen other contestants do praise songs before that I knew but didn't know that one. Which leaves us Brayden - obviously the weakest... Humble and Kind was kinda hard to listen too... second song was better.

Looking around at comments, etc. online I feel like it's between Bodie and Morgan though. I still think it will be Bodie. We shall see I guess, but I lost my faves last round so I'm not too invested in who wins.

Rob

Beach Bum
Totally agree with love skating’s review.

And Holy Moly, my husband called it! I won’t spoil till west coast has viewed.

love skating

Clueless American
West Coast over now, so hopefully okay to spoil. Wow, I was wrong! Strange that they did a final three and did not announce who was runner up.

Rob

Beach Bum
West Coast over now, so hopefully okay to spoil. Wow, I was wrong! Strange that they did a final three and did not announce who was runner up.
That was strange. I thought it was between Bodie and Morgan too. I do think Bryce had the best vocal performance in both songs with no obvious pitch glitches.

Lacey

And is it unusual that there was no introduction of the winner on any of the Today morning shows?

vgerdes

So, for those who didn't catch it, here's the list of winners:

First: Bryce
Second: Bodie
Third: Morgan
Fourth: Omar
Fifth: Brayden

moebius

Bodie and Morgan were both underwhelming in the finale, hence this allowed Bryce to take advantage of that. Bryce wasn't spectacular, but he performed well enough to win; Probably his best performances on the show. Even Omar's 2nd song was better than both of Morgan's and Brodie's. The results reflected the performances in the finale, not overall performances throughout the show. In fact the front runners were so underwhelming that I didn't care who won, so I voted for Brayden, knowing that he won't win anyways. At least he's cute;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information