The Good News Thread

attyfan

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
An era, sadly, gone:
What a lovely story! So happy for them!

I flew Pan Am with my parents on a 747 and we loved it. I love to travel. I sent an application for an air hostess (?) position at an airline after I had finished a master’s degree but I didn’t go to the interview because it felt like too big a jump from science research to serving drinks. May be I should have tried for it - an opportunity to see the world. Luckily I have seen many parts of the world but I have a very long Bucket list.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
An elephant calf fell in a dug well in India. Local authorities rescued him.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I hope this is not too political for this thread.
A black police officer was vindicated 15 years later for stopping excessive force by another police. She was fired at that time.

MsZem

I see the sea
I'm not sure which thread this should go in, but it's definitely good news!
More pictures from today's match (in Hebrew):

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I don't know if this belongs in the Good news thread, but here is a story of a murder mystery solved 40 years later. It brought closure to the mother of one of the victims.

I first saw the news in an article on WaPo.

In the discussion someone posted the link which gives the harrowing details. Sad story but at least the bad guy was caught and he will be tried for two first degree murders.

I believe we will learn about the missing details during the trial in Colorado.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
If I were a multimillionaire, I would certainly outbid him. :)
I typed in multiBillionaire but stupid autocorrect changed it to multimillionaire. Nobody can come pe by being 'only' a multimillionaire. Jeff Bezos has 195 Billion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information