Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir #48: Long Time Running

Alilou

Ubercavorter
After reading pc's interview, I really hope no one will ever badmouth Scott and Tessa again for their comments after Sochi. Both of them were always respectful towards DW and their competitors and just talked about being upset about losing in general, their coaching situation and judging. VM always talked about wanting to beat their competitors when they are at their best, compare that to hoping the competitors would mess up. Talk about poor sportsmanship... However, it's funny that the interview is released after MH's cute instagram post :p.
Who's MH?

yurokis40

This sport is just too subjective although numerous people thought Virtue and Moir were robbed in Sochi or deserved to at least win the short dance even the creator of the dance thought so, Marina was clearly playing favorites.

forthewin

How can I get a translation of this? Do I copy and paste into word and then ask google to translate? Not a great techie.
You can google the link address and under the result item there should be an option says something like 'translate this webpage', click it and give you the translated webpage.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
@bbkenn I googled this: ici.radio-canada.ca guillaume cizeron.

The first listing is the article with, as @forthewin says, a Translate This Page option. Click on that and you get it in English.

Sonata

It had kind of escaped me that unlike D/R and Osmond, V/M had not made an official retirement announcement.
I can't see them coming back though.

forthewin

I think we all know they're done this time. It's just a formality now. Maybe SC will give them a retirement ceremony at next year's world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information