Status
Not open for further replies.

aliceanne

Except they were on #TTW last season too. As i recall, they were charter members.

They should have never been on. An inability to land all their SBS jumps has never been an obstacle to success for a pairs team - that is why they are pairs skaters. It was a self-fulfilling prophecy I say.

J

Jeschke

Intruders update:
Weinzierl finished 3rd at Bavarion Open (of course with splatting the 2a :wall:)
Freed leads Lil'Sis at Skate Helena.
That's it. I am shocked @alchemy void did not already report :eek:

Vagabond

They should have never been on. An inability to land all their SBS jumps has never been an obstacle to success for a pairs team - that is why they are pairs skaters.
It looks like it's time for a refresher:

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition)
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore.

Qualities:
1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavicin
2) Big boobs/nice ass
3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing
4) Mule kick
5) Being Uzbek/Russian
6) last name called Schott
7) Bizarre off ice incidents
8) Coach
9) Costume (-Malfunction)
10) Splats
11) Bizarre Choreo
12) Hair

:gallopin1

SamuraiK

So now that the IOC officialy published the invited russians list i have entered the depression stage of losing Puppy and StolKlimov in Korea. My only comfort Is that Susie is already an olympic medallist and that S/B are Still very Young and have road free as russians #1 leading to 2022.

Vagabond

Rule 3 led to snoozefest Peltonen being added to the team. I was bored to tears at Euros.

(unfortunately I approved this). :shuffle:
You also suggested it, urged everyone to agree with you, and waited till Jeschke was busy with something else to go rogue. :COP:
Don’t forget about Coomes/Buckland :shuffle::wall:
Actually, that was Jeschke going by some bizarre rules that are all in his head.
https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/th...tness-of-splatting.100956/page-3#post-5038347
Jeschke said:
@Dobre

I first read your nomination names and i was :huh::blah::mitchell:

Then I read your campaign.
Holy crap. That was the best ever presented. Kudos to that :respec:

I am not totally ensured about the actual heartbreak effect of this team, but as it's only for a year (we know, they will be gone after pyeongchang), and we really lack of dance teams (though stavitskaya could totally rock this category by herself and her numerous partners to come :rofl:) and because I am in good mood today and have to be nice that karma won't **** me back (Schott has to slay, she has to:drama:) your wish is granted.

Coomes/Buckland are IN
Rule 3 is there to protect da bossman from himself, though he himself says that's a lost cause. :shuffle:

J

Jeschke

Haha, C/B has been a weak moment in my leadership, obviously. God knows how we get there, but obviously I was talking more about TM2 and legend as they got in. That should say a lot :p
Either way, they will be removed with retirement, so let them the ride for the past few weeks.

Peltonen on the other hand should fear the kibosh date. Lindfors bringing the bitchfight is not enough to remain on the train my dear.
Speaking of Peltonen, (be aware: :glamor: comment of the day), who the hell thought this new FS costume for Kailani is a good idea? It's so Peltonen and Daleman. Her original costume was stunning for god's sake! :drama:

Last edited by a moderator:

caseyedwards

So now that the IOC officialy published the invited russians list i have entered the depression stage of losing Puppy and StolKlimov in Korea. My only comfort Is that Susie is already an olympic medallist and that S/B are Still very Young and have road free as russians #1 leading to 2022.
Like s/b arent going to be dumped by the judges in case Bukin is banned for Beijing

morqet

rising like a phoenix
As the person who originally nominated C/B, I am fully on board with kicking them out. When we included them, they were skating well, still had voidy programs because they didn't have the full igor makeover yet, and deserved to be #ttw because every time they had the chance to move up, like qualifying for gpf or getting a medal at Euros, they'd splat or injure themselves.

But since Penny came back from injury, the skating hasn't been up to scratch, and the programs aren't entertaining, and the scores are too high. I vote kick them out! :kickass:

J

Jeschke

To make the long story short: Members update

:gallopin1-Patron-Saint:
Pogorilaya, Anna

Ladies:
Gold, Gracie
Konstantinova, Stanislava
Lecavelier, Laurine
Leonova, Alena
Park, So-Youn
Peltonen, Emmi
Sakhanovich, Serafima
Schott, Nicole

Men:
Aliev, Dmitri
Aymoz, Kévin
Brezina, Michal
Miner, Ross
Nadeau, Nicolas
Sadovsky, Roman
Samohin, Daniel
Yan, Han

Pairs:
Ilyushechkina, Lubov / Moscovitch, Dylan
James, Vanessa / Ciprès, Morgan
Peng, Cheng / Jin, Yang

Ice Dance:
Coomes, Penny / Buckland, Nicholas Removed
Fournier Beaudry, Laurence / Sorensen, Nikolaj
Stavitskaya, Maria

Watch List:
Ladies: Galustyan, Anastasia
Men: Orzel, Conrad
Pairs: Cain, Ashley / LeDuc, Timothy
Dance: Hurtado, Sara / Khaliavin, Kirill

J

Jeschke

Farewell Penny Coomes / Nicholas Buckland!

Entry: March 29th, 2017
Exodus: January 28th, 2018
Career highlights: Euros 2014, 3rd; Worlds 2016, 7th; Olympics 2014, 10th

Thanks Penny and Nic for having supported the very limited Ice Dance category our our train for a short time. In a weak moment of boss you could sneak in and we hoped you could live up to our expectations. Unfortunately that did not happen. So whilst your personal train leads to Korea, the :gallopin1-express leads in a new direction now. We hope you can end your career on a satisfying note this season and wish you therefore all the best.

Goodbye!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vagabond

As the person who originally nominated C/B, I am fully on board with kicking them out. When we included them, they were skating well, still had voidy programs because they didn't have the full igor makeover yet, and deserved to be #ttw because every time they had the chance to move up, like qualifying for gpf or getting a medal at Euros, they'd splat or injure themselves.

But since Penny came back from injury, the skating hasn't been up to scratch, and the programs aren't entertaining, and the scores are too high. I vote kick them out! :kickass:
@morqet, the person who successfully nominated Coomes & Buckland was in fact @Dobre. Regardless, there is no voting on whether to remove members. Da bossman makes those decisions. In this particular instance, your father knows best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information