Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

- Starr Andrews will come nowhere close to the train! If someone suggests, he will be banned 2hrs :p
Boss takes responsibility!

- Harley Windsor, oh yes mama :smokin: but hell, his looks develop in a way I like! I know I watch FS for the damn wrong reasons :rofl:
I know Harley is old enough, but at what point is it ok to start watching for all the wrong reasons? You know, both Smirnov and Eremenko is older than Samarin:D

- Luba/Dylan want a season exit of the train, no early station. I can approve that. I don't care about the result, I am just very pleased they seem fine with each other and in good mood again. I hope they skate lights out in the FS, not because of the medal, just because I want them to end on a high note. (Though I would totally approve if Wolfe is hunting Luba down, as :sekret: mentioned today)
Really? I missed that, it would be awesome! Though it would mean Luba has to wait some more to get that bunny. #crazybunnylady

- Olmypic sub Stasia is sitting in 11th place of junior nationals, I just can't :rofl: What a start as a team member. Points are close, slay back!
We knew what we did when she made it to the team. :gallopin1

- Erokhov I love! I think only TheGauz worked with him, this can't be a Tut-skater. Awesome!:swoon:
I knew you would be happy! :respec:

- Shevchenko/Eremenko for ****ing gold tomorrow please!

THIS x infinity! GO SLAY!! :respec:

Last, but not least:

I know we speak no personal in here, but somehow I am curious: how old is bf? :p

:rofl:Funny you! Thankfully he turned 36 yesterday, so my rep is sorta restored:lol:

S

SmallFairy

And Kana & Chris won a medal at 4CC so this morning started with good news, finally, it better continue that way!:angryfire I have to admit I'm watching Chris for a lot of wrong reasons too, but I won't say it out loud, as Freed will come after me.
#japanesemen

S

SmallFairy

Elena Vaytsekhovskaya's interview with Valentin Nikoaev for ria.ru

VN: I watched the ladies performances several times and enjoyed the competition so much. I have to admit I liked Stanislava Konstantinova the most. Liked her so much.

EV: Why?

VN: I can’t put it into the words. I understand that everyone works hard, and she, like everyone else, is in pain during the practices, that her programme is quite complicated. But Konstantinova does not show it. She skates and it looks as if there was a halo around her. Everything seems comfortable for her, though when you look closely you see she is saving some elements and fighting for them. It’s a hell of a job spending 4 minutes on the ice not having a chance to breath. And she does not have a tattoo on her forehead `I must win!’.

EV: Perhaps that’s the reason - she really doesn’t have to win.

VN: Indeed, it’s easier to skate when there is no pressure. Have I told you why at the time I moved to Odessa from Kieve, though I had a chance to move back to St. Petersburg or pick another city? I once participated a judging seminar in Odessa. On a street I saw a guy who was walking on the tram rails. He was so full of self respect that it was obvious – that’s the owner of the world. That’s the way the kids in Odessa are. No matter what will happen around them – they’ll survive.

This is what I saw in Konstantinova. She looks like a well dressed chooligan, who at any moment can defend himself. She is not afraid of a competition – it’s obvious. And if at the same time she is not rushed – kudos to her coach who managed to take away the pressure from her athlete.

:respec: That's our gal! (and her new name from now on, Well Dressed Hooligan)

S

SmallFairy

Had to cheer myself up with mens short from 4CC. Top three on fire. Please repeat that in Korea! Tanaka:smokin:

But the Russian Olympic thread is making me dizzy, too many rumors without substance. @Ka3sha if something we really need to know before the 28th happens, you'll let us know in here, right? :sekret:

Ka3sha

But the Russian Olympic thread is making me dizzy, too many rumors without substance. @Ka3sha if something we really need to know before the 28th happens, you'll let us know in here, right? :sekret:
Well, they have published the full list of Olympic athletes from Russia , who were allowed to take part in the Olympics..
Figure skating: Med, Zag, Sotskova, Aliev :) , Kolyada, Tarasova/Morozov, Zabiyako/Enbert, Astakhova/Rogonov, BobSols, Zagorski/Guerreiro

S

SmallFairy

Well, they have published the full list of Olympic athletes from Russia , who were allowed to take part in the Olympics..
Figure skating: Med, Zag, Sotskova, Aliev :) , Kolyada, Tarasova/Morozov, Zabiyako/Enbert, Astakhova/Rogonov, BobSols, Zagorski/Guerreiro
Thank you, you're a star! But the others could still be added...they just weren't cleared on the first list, or? Really happy for everyone mentioned. Still so heartbroken for Susia & Ivan, but refuse to give up until there's no more ways... #tillthebitterend

SamuraiK

So no more hope for Puppy??:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed

J

Jeschke

Boss daily recap in order of importance:

- Happy belated birthday #BossMiner My man :swoon:
- Stasia :respec: We knew that 2 of the :gallopin1-Four qualifying, when only 2 are competing, would be too much to ask for. :drama: Nastia :drama:
- Murashov :drama::drama::drama: So close. What a shame. He should have brought the 2-4-combo back! #splatordie
- Erokhov :swoon:
- Han Yan MESS-shortlist :respec: but seriously his hair is just tragic, we need some intervention here. But the nipple-show I approve :p Just for the record, if our boy grabs another 4CC-medal, this will kick him out. That is too much then :p
- D10: my heart breaks in pieces. This SP is as good as his Caruso back then. Stunning boy.
- MBM for Korea :respec: Sorry Laurine, the team treated you not well this season and we flirted too much with your rival.
- Spiderman: Lovely program, but why the hell is he skating in such a costume? It suits more an elvis-program than this chinese music :wall:
- Nguyen has one of my fav short program this season :shuffle: #softie
- When I see Ge I only see him with Zabiiako and I can't :D
- Since when is Tanaka rock solid? Leading Brown by just 1point is so :angryfire:scream::wall::barrel:mitchell:

J

Jeschke

What a disgraceful final ride for Luba/Dylan.
I wished they could have ended their career with a great skate :(

aftershocks

Banned Member
What a disgraceful final ride for Luba/Dylan.
I wished they could have ended their career with a great skate :(

Injuries before Nationals was final death knell to a not so great season for I/M to follow up with their last year's strides at 4CCs and Worlds.

If D/R skip Worlds in March, then Luba/Dylan may get a reprieve in Italia. Hopefully, if Dylan's hand has healed, perhaps they can end their final season on a better note.

Interesting that splats in figure skating don't take away as many points as aborted lifts. :eek: :yikes:

morqet

rising like a phoenix
What a TTW injury to have - a door fell on him! It's such a pity, they did so much to get the 3 spots for Canada at worlds, but all they managed this year was a crappy farewell skate at 4CC :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information