Status
Not open for further replies.

Ka3sha

Well, let’s forget about it till the evening :)
Probably and hopefully that was just a wrong call

Last edited:
S

SmallFairy

I'm all empty now.... What is this mess? What did she do that Fedor didn't ,or visa versa with the testing, or whatever? What's the reason for this?
(((Susie))) And what's with Bukin? (((Puppy)))
:(:(:(:(:(

Areski

Bob or Stolbova not allowed at the Olympics?

That was actually my first association after reading about ''ominous heartbreaking news'' coming up, but with Bobrova first because of the additional caught on Meldonium saga even though later cleared but than there were suspicions around Stolbova. There were though speculations that some initially selected Russian figure skaters may not be allowed to represent IOC but Bukin would not pop into my head first, maybe because he was not in Sochi and people were rather thinking about those who were present in Sochi. Shocking.

We know very little still though as for the reasons why ... Or maybe this is just some form of provisional list? I doubt nonetheless.

Last edited:

SamuraiK

BUKIN???!!!! :eek::wideeyes::wuzrobbed:fragile:

How so?? I didnt even have the chance to include him in a do-hard list..:fragile::fragile:

I just realised im not that invested in Ksenia. Sad for both but Bukin news really hit me harder:(

RoseRed

:(:(

I'm really curious about why Bukin, since he didn't compete in Sochi and he's never had any bans. I guess that Ksenia might be the female silver medalist referred to here with impossible salt levels in the urine sample. She's the only Russian women who still has a silver medal, but there were others who've already had their medals stripped (biathlon, speed skating and luge) so maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information