Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

Boss and vice had better deliver the goods at the Olympics and Worlds. We're counting on them!

Last edited:

SamuraiK

F

Side note 3: Knee down and beg for pardon @SamuraiK

:huh::huh: Huh? What you smoking Daddy?
1st - I dont knee for anyone
2nd - Aliev is actually one of the few TT members I truly consider myself a fan, so I couldnt be happier for his silver! I was screaming at the screen after each jump landed.
3rd - Even the most dellusional/optimistic posters in this thread didnt think the boy had it in him to qualify but as a :gallopin1 legend he proved us wrong so everyone should apologize to him and Rukavicin.

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Everyone skipping 4CCs like it’s the late 90s/early 2000s. :drama:

Well, at least the litter of Dodds siblings is still entered. :p

Looking at the schedule, mens and pairs LP may be doable. Ladies in the middle of the night (plus no Rika!!) is not happening.

Boss and vice had better deliver the goods at the Olympics and Worlds. We're counting on them!

Define "deliver the goods", please! :gallopin1

Vagabond

"Deliver the goods": do what is required, come up to expectations. Example: "We counted on boss and vice to provide insightful play-by-play commentary, snarks, and information from their sekret sources on social media, and they delivered the goods." :COP:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
"Deliver the goods": do what is required, come up to expectations. Example: "We counted on boss and vice to provide insightful play-by-play commentary, snarks, and information from their sekret sources on social media, and they delivered the goods." :COP:

Don't worry, I've got Grm and Brezinova's Instagram accounts on lockdown! :40beers:

In other news, I have a project due tomorrow morning and am procrastinating to new levels. Sk8Frasch has just posted a new fabulous Marina Kielmann vid -- I want Dastich skating this program next year, @Jeschke! :scream:

SamuraiK

Ok. waay belated Euros Recap (Havent watched Ladies yet but Instagram totally spoiled it for me so who knows If I will bother to check the performances)

Men:

Javi: No matter what he can retire very proud of what he accomplished. Im gonna be teary eyed in Pyeonchang. Specially since I fear his current shape wont be enough to medal :(
Aliev: Everything has been said:encore::encore:. I just want the 2 previous costumes back.
Kolyada: How does he manages to still get podiium finishes without landing a single quad? mistery of the season.
Bychenko: The only ISR man that counts right now
Vassiljves: His PR team is surely playing the Yuri on Ice card with him and Lambiel . Smart move. Dont see much creepiness but I know im minority here. As for the competition. Ditch the quad kid, you dont need it, still.
Samarin: Good luck next time, and with actual choreo please.
Majorov: Will it be enough. I say YES
Brezina: Hes like the dead horse that keeps getting up after being beaten.
Rizzo: Could watch. Stupid beatles copyrights.
Hendricks: Lil Sis is much more interesting.

Dance:
P&C: The writing is on the wall. our olympic champions
BobSol: I dont like the FD but is good to finally seeing them with a program that actually saves them instead of bury them down the ranks.
Step&Bukin: THe annointed ones for the next cycle. Nikita is dust.
Cappellini & Lanotte: Its gonna be a sad farewell at Milan isn't it?
Guignard & Fabbri: They keep slightlly improving each year. Maybe euro medal as ITA #1 next year?
Zahorski & Guerreiro: IM so happy for Tiffany for finally making it here after that disastrous qualifiying round back in 2012 but i must say im not impressed with their progress so far.
Coomes & Buckland: Im in favour from dithcing them from the team
Sorensen: His hotness is gonna be missed in Korea
Hurtado & Khaliavin: Love every piece of that FD. Kirill looks sooo yummy in that tight matador outfit too.

Overall Do-Hard Euro Podium:

01. Khaliavin
02. Fernandez
03. Nikitin

SamuraiK

What about Anita Ostlund? If Majorov didnt make it I dont see a case for her either. SWE fed is being quite cruel here. :(

Also, is Michael Martinez ready to go as the alternate? He's not even entered for 4CC and judging by his social accounts hes been leisuring all season long and giving priority to take pics like the one in my avatar :p

Same for ladies.. With Galustyan gone the next alternate in line is Shuran Yu from Singapore and she hasn't competed since Nebelhorn.

S

SmallFairy

What about Anita Ostlund? If Majorov didnt make it I dont see a case for her either. SWE fed is being quite cruel here. :(

Also, is Michael Martinez ready to go as the alternate? He's not even entered for 4CC and judging by his social accounts hes been leisuring all season long and giving priority to take pics like the one in my avatar :p

Same for ladies.. With Galustyan gone the next alternate in line is Shuran Yu from Singapore and she hasn't competed since Nebelhorn.

Östlund can still go on the "youth development future" (or something) criteria. Fingers crossed.

If those other people are not prepared that's really silly, as they should know from earlier years the Swedish fed is really strict. I'm ok with the IOC to keep moving down the list till the reach both the Vikings;)

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I suspect we've just seen the last of Majorov. And, he has real reason to mouth f*ck my federation. Again. That's a shame.

As for Aliev, I need to see four consecutive clean programs before I truly believe he's heading for the train exit.

Enchanted

It’s not the federation but the Swedish olympic comittee that is strict. ;)

S

SmallFairy

:yikes:
If my 8th graders have a party at school, it looks the same. Not many people on the dancefloor, most of them just standing there, not hearing any beat ... :D

Sounds like 8th graders here too:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information