Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

To Aliev: the LP music it is called `to build a house'. Can you talk about the music/programme?
Aliev: For me that programme is emotionally packed, the theme is hard - it's about the parents and guess you could take it's part of my life - I left my hometown and moved into a big city where I was alone My parents were left behind. That programme is about leaving my parents house, going away, hugging them, parting and starting to build my life, my career and at the end today - I made it.

Awwwww

To Aliev: you have a great Russian, you have a high mark on the Russian literature, you speak so well and read a lot of classical literature. Where does it all come from. (Kolyada is smiling)
Aliev: I really didn't think about it... I don't know, I try to express myself.. project my emotions you just said I speak so well and I lost my words. I don't know, am not really into reading the books. I like listening to the music more. Classical and well, a lot. I love watching the movies, with the soul. I like speaking with my soul, not with the words, but with the soul.

Our boy he is, so much!

S

SmallFairy

ETA I decided not to say it after all.

But I can say I also approve of the many close ups of Kolyada.

Last edited by a moderator:

skatingguy

decently
And we will loose Luba and Dylan too, because they'll retire. I'm devestated for them missing out on Olympics :(:(:(

Maybe they'll go and win 4CC, which would also put them off the team. :)

Against Sui/Han? If that happened they should be elevated up to Pogo status.

Oh, I forgot about them :confused: - win a medal then. ;)
Okay, I'm going to try this again.

Luba & Dylan are probably the favourites to win 4CC now.
http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat03108502.htm

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Okay, I'm going to try this again.

Luba & Dylan are probably the favourites to win 4CC now.
http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat03108502.htm
Huh. I guess China got spooked by the Germans and decided everybody needed to train. I am astonished they didn't send anybody! They could have let the Wangs have the experience. I think that was a major mistake on their part, but what an opportunity for Luba and Dylan!

livetoskate

Huh. I guess China got spooked by the Germans and decided everybody needed to train. I am astonished they didn't send anybody! They could have let the Wangs have the experience. I think that was a major mistake on their part, but what an opportunity for Luba and Dylan!
Interesting that there will be no Chinese pairs competing at this competition which is not too far for them. I would love to have Stellato/Bartholomay make the podium at 4CC!

J

Jeschke

Folks! I came home 10pm, watched 25 short dances and 24 men free skates and i knew why.
It's ****in' 2:47am now but holy shit, if our boy can somehow show stamina, boss can too :encore:

I am still lost for words and definetlly missing the 'in-love'-emoji here. Stunning first half :swoon: Hold it together in the 2nd somehow. I loved the turquoise shirt of nationals, but the new one is clever tailored; his chest seems triple the size it actually is :rofl:

Stunning skate my boy :swoon: As said many times before, I know you will be my new nemesis :swoon:
Congrats! That's what #ttw is living for! What a moment for our team, thanks for that!

Side note 1: We all know that silver is worth nothing in olympic selection process, no partying too early folks :drama:
Side note 2: Rukavicin was a bit conservative in knc. I expected more.
Side note 3: Knee down and beg for pardon @SamuraiK

Last edited by a moderator:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Side note 2: Rukavicin was a bit conservative in knc. I expected more.

I kind of liked that he and Glinka didn't completely lose their shit, it's kind of like they've been in this position before (even though they haven't). :lol:

I must say Aliev was just adorable in the K&C when he reached out to hold Glinka's hand before his scores were read. :swoon:

I'm so thrilled for Rukavicin, coaching so many of our trainwrecks (even earlier today Rezichenko totally bombed his LP), it's fantastic he had this moment and hopefully gets to go to the Olympics.

Tanith Belbin and Ryan Bradley are clearly big fans as well :)

Stunning skate my boy :swoon: As said many times before, I know youl will be my new nemesis :swoon:
Congrats! That's what #ttw is living for! What a moment for our team, thanks for that!

All the heartbreak and disappointment makes moments like this all the better! Savor it, everybody! :cheer:

Lchan

After leaving his skates at the hotel and missing practice. :lol: how can you forget your skates?

Even after last night's skate, I had not properly understood why Aliev was on the team until I read this. I am now completely sold on his total adorableness. :biggrinbo

3T3T

Well done Dima. It was really a beautiful skate, I much preferred it to Javi. The reaction of his team was great to see, I liked the the way he reached for Glinka’s hand, they come across as a very tight and supportive team. I hope this has booked his ticket to PyeongChang.

I hope after the Free Dance today, that B/S are still the Russian No. 1’s.

J

Jeschke

Short Men FS recap by boss

Javi - Dislike the new costume, I have a feeling it's Kolyada for bronze in Korea and Javi ending up with nothing.
Aliev - all is said :swoon:
Kolyada - He scores so high with poor skate, wait for the olympic moment! :watch:
Vasiljevs - Putting the quad in makes no sense at all for me; these are lost points as it is more than hopeless. But to be honest, first time I kinda enjoyed him. Overall, this combo with Lambiel is too bizarre/creepy even for my mind :p
Bychenko - nice rebounce, but these programs are so empty.
Samarin - As happy as I am for Aliev, sad I am too. A shame the new boots, a shame he couldn't hold it together. Still hot. All that matters :p
Majorov - Top7, take that swedish NOK :respec:
Brezina - that little bastard :D Happy for @rfisher
Rizzo - Rough, but 2 spots, somewhere @alchemy void and ivan doing a chicken dance together :D
Hendrickx - Get a quad, I am bored.
Moris - :yikes:
Ponsart - nice to see him finally with a a decent skate.
Fentz - Good lord! :yikes: Not that we would need a 2nd spot, but it would have been a nice chance for the youngsters next season. (((#teamgermany))) euros really suck this time.
Irakli - The georgian fed lady was standing at the boards! Why don't we get her for knc? :mitchell:
Montoya - What the hell is this? Gimme Raya!
Naurits - Nice to see you back boy! Lovely qualities, but a mess.
Demirboga - Started lovely, then splatted the spin (MESS-shortlist) and was totally off then, rebounced in the end. Nice outing, pleasant skating.

J

Jeschke

Short Dance SD Boss recap

:mitchell::mitchell::mitchell:

P/C - Can't hear the song anymore.
S/B - awesome/different knc reactions between him/her. RUS#1, scandal!
C/L - skating after P/C unfortunately made look their skating very small and not good. Either way #sentimantalreasons
B/S - :mitchell::mitchell::mitchell: Evil souls are saying, fed already knows, Bob is not cleared for olympics, thus the result. Let's wait and see. I am not willing to accept RUS#2, I will not!
C/B - So overscored, both TES and PCS; I know they are on the team, but good lord.
H/K - Monko's man, never been hotter! :smokin:Never thought, they'd get that scores! Take this haters!
Z/G - What a rough skate. Can call themselves very lucky, no negative GOE with serious obvious mistakes and wobbles. 8th place, I am happy, the way, they skated, not.
FB/S - Love them, I don't get the scores, but teknik guy I am not.
Y/L - great development by him. He looked horrific at Bavarian Open last season, not good at Nebelhorn this season, now he looks like a different person. Someone worked his ass off :respec: So happy for her!
ARM - my guilty pleasre SD of the season :D
GER - WTF! Ill all week and no time to get M/D or K/N in? :mitchell:

S

SmallFairy

If Brown is doing this, we are: 'Eeeeew! Groossss! Grow up!' :wall:
If Aliev is doing this, we are: 'Aaaaaw! Adorable! Cute! That's our boy!' :swoon:

:rofl:

LOL I know! But Jason is a grown man with a ponytail, who's squieeeeeezing his eyes shut hard, holding up his hands like praying to every God possible, like a kid at christmas, even though he knows he messed up and there's nothing to hope for:p

Dima is just a kid, in his first senior season, holding his coaches hands, looking angsty. That is actually adorable.

S

SmallFairy

Samarin - Still hot. All that matters :p

Of course! As I always say :respec:

Majorov - Top7, take that swedish NOK :respec:

Ha!! That is just so kick ass!

Rizzo - Rough, but 2 spots, somewhere @alchemy void and ivan doing a chicken dance together :D

Can't wait to see Ivan raise @alchemy void up next year:D

Fentz - Good lord! :yikes: Not that we would need a 2nd spot, but it would have been a nice chance for the youngsters next season. (((#teamgermany))) euros really suck this time.

(((Kötting)))

S

SmallFairy

I will miss most of ice dance (but I only care for Bob and GG anyway) but hopefully I'll catch the last two groups of ladies. At least the last one. I will miss Dasa! But I'll cheer for her long distance! :cheer2:

Go Tiny Viking:cheer2:

Go MBM:glamor:, Peltonen, Lil' sis 1.0 and 2.0, Lindfors and voidy Toth:cheer2:

Go Laurine, Grease is the word, your season starts today!!:cheer2::gallopin1

Go Pernille, in your first Euro final! Danish dynamite!:cheer2:

Go Da Schott, slay and ease Bossman's heartache! :cheer2:

Go Caro, the real skater!:cheer2:

Go Med, kick the tutu! :cheer2:

and GO ANITA!! Slay those 3,3,s and get yourself to Korea! :cheer2:

(I'm competing today, wish me luck...:cold:)

Laney

I will miss most of ice dance (but I only care for Bob and GG anyway) but hopefully I'll catch the last two groups of ladies. At least the last one. I will miss Dasa! But I'll cheer for her long distance! :cheer2:

Go Tiny Viking:cheer2:

Go MBM:glamor:, Peltonen, Lil' sis 1.0 and 2.0, Lindfors and voidy Toth:cheer2:

Go Laurine, Grease is the word, your season starts today!!:cheer2::gallopin1

Go Pernille, in your first Euro final! Danish dynamite!:cheer2:

Go Da Schott, slay and ease Bossman's heartache! :cheer2:

Go Caro, the real skater!:cheer2:

Go Med, kick the tutu! :cheer2:

and GO ANITA!! Slay those 3,3,s and get yourself to Korea! :cheer2:

(I'm competing today, wish me luck...:cold:)

GO @SmallFairy and :kickass: We´ll root for you from far away :) :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Vagabond

If Brown is doing this, we are: 'Eeeeew! Groossss! Grow up!' :wall:
If Aliev is doing this, we are: 'Aaaaaw! Adorable! Cute! That's our boy!' :swoon:

:rofl:
Jason Brown is 23; Dmitri Aliev is 18.

Brown, however, acts like he's much, much younger. :shuffle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information