Subscription Levels

kittyjake5

Ratings
When I logged in this morning the Kiss and Cry areas of the board said "private". I checked my subscription and
it is due to expire on July 2. Just curious why my subscription seems to have expired before July 2. That said I will go ahead
and renew my subscription.

azcalder

Ratings
Can you tell me when my FSU subscription expires. My PayPal account was hacked and we closed it for 6 months. We are back up again, but I can't seem to locate my previous payment to FSU. I want to be able to access Kiss & Cry. Would that be $40.00? Thanks.
Anne

kwanette

Fetalized since 1998
Ratings
My two yr subscription is set to expire Oct 17th. The last time I renewed it was for two yrs. Is that available again..or is it one yr for $40.00 (access to all). TY.

Ratings
Hi, the Kiss and Cry area is showing 'Private,' which suggests my Premium Access subscription has expired. Can you please let me know where i can find my Premium Access expiration date? I checked in my profile and account details, but couldn't find the info. Thanks in advance!

Thread starter #72

SHARPIE

Misaligned like emojis.
Staff member
Ratings
Hi, the Kiss and Cry area is showing 'Private,' which suggests my Premium Access subscription has expired. Can you please let me know where i can find my Premium Access expiration date? I checked in my profile and account details, but couldn't find the info. Thanks in advance!

Hi Caliblue, your subscription expired yesterday.

Thread starter #76

SHARPIE

Misaligned like emojis.
Staff member
Ratings
Hi Sharps! My season pass expired, I didn't realize it expired before Worlds? I'll just get a new pass!

Shouldn't have done! The board has some issues at the moment. Bear with us!

ETA - no it's still showing as valid. Give it a few hours.

DimaToe

Retired by Frank Carroll
Ratings
I’m in no rush. But I currently have a subscription until December 2018 and haven’t had access to the Kiss and Cry for a couple of days.

hanca

Ratings
Can I ask about the two year's subscription? On this website there is that it cost $70 and when I clicked on it to renew it through the paypal, it charged me $84. Did the price go up or is it incorrectly set up and overcharging? The payment confirmation I received from FSU is for paying $70, and the receipt from paypal for paying $84.

ETA: I just checked the receipt from Paypal. It charged $70 for the payment and $14 for Tax! Weird, I have never been charged Tax when paying by Paypal.

Last edited:
Thread starter #83

SHARPIE

Misaligned like emojis.
Staff member
Ratings
Can I ask about the two year's subscription? On this website there is that it cost $70 and when I clicked on it to renew it through the paypal, it charged me $84. Did the price go up or is it incorrectly set up and overcharging? The payment confirmation I received from FSU is for paying $70, and the receipt from paypal for paying $84.

ETA: I just checked the receipt from Paypal. It charged $70 for the payment and $14 for Tax! Weird, I have never been charged Tax when paying by Paypal.

Hi @hanca

This explains :

https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/th...-information-for-subscribers-in-the-eu.94470/

sk9tingfan

Ratings
I know that I paid for a two year subscription but do not know when that expires. Could someone let me know that info and when I should be renewing? Thx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)