Subscription Levels

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
I received a message that my two year subscription was about to expire. I clicked on the link. The option available to me was "gift" which is fine...I know what that is. However It will not let me purchase it. Help, please.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
I received a message that my two year subscription was about to expire. I clicked on the link. The option available to me was "gift" which is fine...I know what that is. However It will not let me purchase it. Help, please.

Hi Annie, your sub isn’t actually due to expire for another 7 days. Only then will you see then option to purchase it for yourself.

If you wish to renew with no interruption by renewing it before the due date then send 70 USD via PayPal to [email protected] and I’ll extend the current one by two years. (Drop me a PM too).

kittyjake5

Hello. I receive an alert that my subscription will expire on 4/2. I tried to renew but when I
went into my account I could not. Do I have to wait for the actual expiration date to renew?
Thanks.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
You do have to wait til the actual expiry date. If you want to do so before and have no “interruption” PM me.

Thank you!

dee342

Hi, my current subscription is due to expire at the end of this month. Yesterday, I meant to extend it for 3 months but did not realize I had to extend the current subscription. Now the 3-month subscription is only valid to 2 months. Is there any way I can fix this? Thanks.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Hi, @SHARPIE. I received the notice where my premium subscription will expire June 5th. I decided to purchase 6 months this time, and it's showing that it will expire December 1st. The purchase went through okay, but it's showing an Extend button. I don't know what that means so do I just leave it alone. I figure after June 5th, the 6 month premium will go into effect. At least I hope so. :)

Yazmeen

All we are saying, is give peace a chance
Sorry for starting a new thread, but is a 2-year premium available for renewal, not just as a gift?

mjb52

I'm getting lots of ads suddenly, is that b/c the subscription that enabled me to see the kiss & cry has expired and now I'm down to whatever the lowest level is? I usually wait til the season starts to go for the higher level but if it will get rid of the ads I'll do it now!

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
I'm getting lots of ads suddenly, is that b/c the subscription that enabled me to see the kiss & cry has expired and now I'm down to whatever the lowest level is? I usually wait til the season starts to go for the higher level but if it will get rid of the ads I'll do it now!

Hi, yes sorry your season pass expired.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I am seeing on my screen:
"FSUniverse would like your permission to enable push notifications"

What does this mean? Am I required to click on that?

belladella

I no longer have a Paypal account because of fraudulent charges made to it. How can I pay for membership with credit card or chec king account?

kwanette

Fetalized since 1998
I received an email that my 2 yr subscription will expire in 7 days. I am trying to renew it, but there is nothing to click, May I renew it today or do I have to wait for it to expire? Thank you. I would like to renew before Skate America.

I also received this notification on the board..The only 2 yr premium that I see is "gift"..

kwanette, your account upgrade named Premium Access - 2 Year Subscription will expire in 7 days.
Thank you for having purchased this upgrade and we hope you have enjoyed the benefits it offered.
You may extend or renew your account upgrades here.

Last edited:

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
I received an email that my 2 yr subscription will expire in 7 days. I am trying to renew it, but there is nothing to click, May I renew it today or do I have to wait for it to expire? Thank you. I would like to renew before Skate America.

I also received this notification on the board..The only 2 yr premium that I see is "gift"..

kwanette, your account upgrade named Premium Access - 2 Year Subscription will expire in 7 days.
Thank you for having purchased this upgrade and we hope you have enjoyed the benefits it offered.
You may extend or renew your account upgrades here.

You can’t renew a 2 year subscription until its actually expired. I‘m home on Wednesday if you want to PM me to do it before.

kwanette

Fetalized since 1998
You can’t renew a 2 year subscription until its actually expired. I‘m home on Wednesday if you want to PM me to do it before.
Thanks so much..I always think that I am doing something wrong.I have an appt on 15th, but I will be in touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information