Subscription Levels

Kateri

void beast
I don't know what the Gift button does, and at this point, I'm afraid to ask.

Last edited:

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
I renewed my subscription yesterday and things seemed to work fine. I did 6 months and did the After Pay option via PayPal. However today I am now getting all the ads. Would it have anything to do with using the After Pay option.

I also cannot see where my subscription is in my profile.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
I renewed my subscription yesterday and things seemed to work fine. I did 6 months and did the After Pay option via PayPal. However today I am now getting all the ads. Would it have anything to do with using the After Pay option.

I also cannot see where my subscription is in my profile.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
All fixed. Sorry about that.

March_Hare

Hi! I renewed my subscription on July 4th, buying a Season Pass to replace the 6-month one (?) I had previously; I used PayPal (as usual). The Kiss and Cry threads opened up again immediately but are now Private again. When does the Season Pass membership kick in?

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Hi! I renewed my subscription on July 4th, buying a Season Pass to replace the 6-month one (?) I had previously; I used PayPal (as usual). The Kiss and Cry threads opened up again immediately but are now Private again. When does the Season Pass membership kick in?
All sorted, sorry for the hassle.

puglover

It would appear that my subscription has run out and I am now showing "private" on many threads. When I click the prompt to pay it shows my daughter's name and address. This makes no sense to me except that she did pay for Peacock for me to watch worlds while I was visiting. her in the US. Please advise.

skatingguy

decently
It would appear that my subscription has run out and I am now showing "private" on many threads. When I click the prompt to pay it shows my daughter's name and address. This makes no sense to me except that she did pay for Peacock for me to watch worlds while I was visiting. her in the US. Please advise.
Is it possible that your daughter's credit card info is saved to your browser, and the browser is filling in the information for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information