Subscription Levels

SHARPIE

Administrator
Staff member
When I checked my account upgrades it showed me different rates (higher).

That’s because your current subscription of one year doesn’t run out until August 2021. When it does, you’ll see it to purchase.

Kathryn2001

Hello Board Business. I recently paid $72 for 2 yrs of Premium Access but today I suddenly can't get into Kiss&Cry, GP Series, or any of those forums. Can you please check.
My user name is Kathryn2001.

Kathryn2001

Sharpie, I went into my account and there is a very OLD email address there (bkyeates@yahoo.com). I tried to change it to my CURRENT email (kyeates0304@gmail.com) but when I do that, it says that email already exists. I am flumoxed and want to get into those Forums I paid for. Can you help me at my current email?

SHARPIE

Administrator
Staff member
Can you just email me from there? Sounds like you have two accounts? Do you have another?

SHARPIE

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, you do have a second username and the subscription is active there, it’s under your user name

kyeates​

Not this one. If you want me to transfer it over to this one then I can.

Kathryn2001

Sharpie, yes, can you transfer the 2nd one over to my original account? The one using Kathryn2001 as the user name? I don't seem to find a Password for kyeates.
So I would use Kathryn2001 and my original Password for my only account, right?
Please email me at kyeates0304@gmail.com if you need to. It's confusing to me that there is a 2nd account out there.

puglover

I got a message my subscription was about to expire. I would like to have a 2 year subscription. Please advise, Thanks.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, Three A's, T&M, P&C
I got a message that my subscription will expire in one week. I immediately renewed it on line for two years. I received a confirmation from PayPal. Today fsu is telling me that my subscription has expired and I can renew it.

What happened? A system glitch?

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Admins, Ignore my contact message about accessing the board, I’m on my phone and didn’t realize if I just open up the kiss n cry on the right side I can access it. My eyes are not great on the little phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information