Subscription Levels

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
When I checked my account upgrades it showed me different rates (higher).

That’s because your current subscription of one year doesn’t run out until August 2021. When it does, you’ll see it to purchase.

Kathryn2001

Hello Board Business. I recently paid $72 for 2 yrs of Premium Access but today I suddenly can't get into Kiss&Cry, GP Series, or any of those forums. Can you please check.
My user name is Kathryn2001.

Kathryn2001

Sharpie, I went into my account and there is a very OLD email address there ([email protected]). I tried to change it to my CURRENT email ([email protected]) but when I do that, it says that email already exists. I am flumoxed and want to get into those Forums I paid for. Can you help me at my current email?

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Can you just email me from there? Sounds like you have two accounts? Do you have another?

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Yes, you do have a second username and the subscription is active there, it’s under your user name

kyeates​

Not this one. If you want me to transfer it over to this one then I can.

Kathryn2001

Sharpie, yes, can you transfer the 2nd one over to my original account? The one using Kathryn2001 as the user name? I don't seem to find a Password for kyeates.
So I would use Kathryn2001 and my original Password for my only account, right?
Please email me at [email protected] if you need to. It's confusing to me that there is a 2nd account out there.

puglover

I got a message my subscription was about to expire. I would like to have a 2 year subscription. Please advise, Thanks.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I got a message that my subscription will expire in one week. I immediately renewed it on line for two years. I received a confirmation from PayPal. Today fsu is telling me that my subscription has expired and I can renew it.

What happened? A system glitch?

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Admins, Ignore my contact message about accessing the board, I’m on my phone and didn’t realize if I just open up the kiss n cry on the right side I can access it. My eyes are not great on the little phone.

Angela-Fan

Hello. My PayPal won’t work for some reason. Is there another way to buy a subscription?
Edit: it works now :)

Last edited:

ostile17

I came here to purchase a 3 months subscriptions but it has gotten so expensive since back in the days when I always used to have one, that I can't afford it.
I don't mean to complain, I understand that times have changed but unfortunately my situation has changed too, and since I lost my job due to YKW currently I can't even afford a $20 payment.

It sucks! Hopefully my situation will change soon.

Wish me luck!

Last edited:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
That’s because your current subscription of one year doesn’t run out until August 2021. When it does, you’ll see it to purchase.
I must have renewed it in August 2021 after it expired Because until today I was able to access everything. May be it expired again? I will go ahead and renew it because I do t want to miss anything. It seems I can't access anything except OTBT right now. Earlier I sent you a PM. Niw it seems I only renewed it for six months.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I just renewed for one year through PayPal. How long will it be before I can access the forums? Right now it seems I still cannot access anything.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Hi Vash, I’ll pm you shortly. I couldn’t pm you back when you sent your original message as it was early hours of the morning here.

jkl

I bought another two year subscription yesterday and still can’t access KISS n Cry. Help I’m at Skate America and need to get the updates.

Kathryn2001

I'm having trouble renewing my subscription. My question is that I don't have PayPal, can I pay by credit card??
At the same time, when I put in my email ([email protected]) it takes me round and round in a circle and keeps asking for a PayPal login which I don't have. Can you help me?

skatingfan5

Past Prancer's Corridor
I have been trying to renew/upgrade my subscription for another year without apparent luck. Not sure what the problem is but any help would be appreciated so please message or email me. Thank you!

Debbie S

Someone gifted me a 6-month subscription (very generous of them) but I actually just renewed my subscription for a full year a couple weeks ago. I was going to re-gift the gift but I just went into my account and under Purchased Upgrades, my purchased subscription seems to have disappeared and I only see the 6-month one. Can my purchased subscription be restored? Exp date was 6/24/24.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information