Subscription Levels

kittyjake5

When I logged in this morning the Kiss and Cry areas of the board said "private". I checked my subscription and
it is due to expire on July 2. Just curious why my subscription seems to have expired before July 2. That said I will go ahead
and renew my subscription.

azcalder

Can you tell me when my FSU subscription expires. My PayPal account was hacked and we closed it for 6 months. We are back up again, but I can't seem to locate my previous payment to FSU. I want to be able to access Kiss & Cry. Would that be $40.00? Thanks.
Anne

kwanette

Fetalized since 1998
My two yr subscription is set to expire Oct 17th. The last time I renewed it was for two yrs. Is that available again..or is it one yr for $40.00 (access to all). TY.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Hi @kwanette you won't actually see the option for a 2 year subscription until your current one expires. Sorry, just check back as soon as it does.

Caliblue

Hi, the Kiss and Cry area is showing 'Private,' which suggests my Premium Access subscription has expired. Can you please let me know where i can find my Premium Access expiration date? I checked in my profile and account details, but couldn't find the info. Thanks in advance!

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Hi, the Kiss and Cry area is showing 'Private,' which suggests my Premium Access subscription has expired. Can you please let me know where i can find my Premium Access expiration date? I checked in my profile and account details, but couldn't find the info. Thanks in advance!

Hi Caliblue, your subscription expired yesterday.

jeffisjeff

Weird problem: when I am inside a forum, the board shows me as jeffisjeff, but when I go to the forum main page, it shows me logged in as Amy L.

Lanie

the uberdom chooses YOU
Hi Sharps! My season pass expired, I didn't realize it expired before Worlds? I'll just get a new pass!

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Hi Sharps! My season pass expired, I didn't realize it expired before Worlds? I'll just get a new pass!

Shouldn't have done! The board has some issues at the moment. Bear with us!

ETA - no it's still showing as valid. Give it a few hours.

DimaToe

Retired by Frank Carroll
I’m in no rush. But I currently have a subscription until December 2018 and haven’t had access to the Kiss and Cry for a couple of days.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
I’m in no rush. But I currently have a subscription until December 2018 and haven’t had access to the Kiss and Cry for a couple of days.

Hi, I just checked and your subscription is still showing as valid?

Server Guy

Administrator
Staff member
Can you see the section? What happens when you try and access it?

hanca

Values her privacy
Can I ask about the two year's subscription? On this website there is that it cost $70 and when I clicked on it to renew it through the paypal, it charged me $84. Did the price go up or is it incorrectly set up and overcharging? The payment confirmation I received from FSU is for paying $70, and the receipt from paypal for paying $84.

ETA: I just checked the receipt from Paypal. It charged $70 for the payment and $14 for Tax! Weird, I have never been charged Tax when paying by Paypal.

Last edited:

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Can I ask about the two year's subscription? On this website there is that it cost $70 and when I clicked on it to renew it through the paypal, it charged me $84. Did the price go up or is it incorrectly set up and overcharging? The payment confirmation I received from FSU is for paying $70, and the receipt from paypal for paying $84.

ETA: I just checked the receipt from Paypal. It charged $70 for the payment and $14 for Tax! Weird, I have never been charged Tax when paying by Paypal.

Hi @hanca

This explains :

https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/th...-information-for-subscribers-in-the-eu.94470/

sk9tingfan

I know that I paid for a two year subscription but do not know when that expires. Could someone let me know that info and when I should be renewing? Thx

DORISPULASKI

Watching submarine races
My membership expires on 4/1. I was going to renew, but I only have the 3, 6, and 12 month options. Do I need to wait until my membership expires (I had renewed for 2 years last time) to renew for another 2 years?
Rats -already renewed for a year!

double rats. I also did a year since I received an alert, and there was no active two year option.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
I’m away at the moment but when I get home at the weekend I can sort this out for you.

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
I apologize if this was answered already, but my Premium access doesn't expire until Nov 2019. I can access Sekret Sources from my Mac and my PC using Chrome and Firefox and my Android (Chrome), but while I can access Kiss and Cry from my Mac and PC, it's blocked -- button icon turned "off" -- on my Android.

I'm pretty sure I used to be able to access KnC on my phone.

Server Guy

Administrator
Staff member
I apologize if this was answered already, but my Premium access doesn't expire until Nov 2019. I can access Sekret Sources from my Mac and my PC using Chrome and Firefox and my Android (Chrome), but while I can access Kiss and Cry from my Mac and PC, it's blocked -- button icon turned "off" -- on my Android.

I'm pretty sure I used to be able to access KnC on my phone.
Click the button icon to turn it "on". The button just hides the section if you want to conserve space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information