Royalty Thread #7: Do They Get Frequent Flier Miles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catherine M

Anyone planning on getting up early here in North America to watch Eugenie & Jack's wedding tomorrow!?!

I'm a morning person so getting up a hour or so early isn't that big of a deal so I plan on being up with some coffee and watching just mainly for what all the ladies are wearing.

Lorac

https://whatkatewore.com/2018/10/10...ce-of-wales-check-for-va-engagement/#comments

Kate looking absolutely stunning at a photography exhibit and the V&A. Also some information on Jack and Eugenie’s wedding.

Wow - that is one of the best dresses I have ever seen Kate in - as you say she looks stunning. Talk about knocking it out of the park - love it :respec:

ETA: In fact this is one of the first times I actually would love to have a dress worn by a royal in my wardrobe. Of course I'd need to lose a few pounds first but still :)

Last edited:

Catherine M

Love how she is having all her cousins children as part of her wedding party - lots of royal kids to look at!!!

Its going to be especially nice for Princess Anne to see 3 of her 4 granddaughters be in the wedding party. And there will be lots of great family photos with all the great grandchildren there except for the babies Louis & Lena.

Skittl1321

Wow - that is one of the best dresses I have ever seen Kate in - as you say she looks stunning. Talk about knocking it out of the park - love it :respec:

ETA: In fact this is one of the first times I actually would love to have a dress worn by a royal in my wardrobe. Of course I'd need to lose a few pounds first but still :)
It will cost you quite a few pounds, so you lose them there.

aftershocks

Banned Member
In the details posted in the What Kate Wore link, it's also possible to watch livestreams of the latest royal wedding on Facebook (Royal Family and Duke of York pages), and the Royal Family and Duke of York Youtube Channels.

ETA: The below GH article offers additional details about tomorrow's royal wedding, plus there's a nice video rundown as well that includes a summary of when and how Jack and Eugenie met, how he proposed, and details about her engagement ring. Eugenie is expected to wear the York tiara that her mother wore on her wedding day:
https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/li.../how-to-live-stream-princess-eugenie-wedding/

Kate looks absolutely lovely as always. Sometimes she's a bit overly conservative, but most of the time, she's hitting her styling choices out of the ballpark. This and a great wife and mother too. She looked stunning in practically everything she wore throughout her third pregnancy. I can't wait to see updated pics of little Prince Louis, but Will and Kate are adamant about protecting their children's privacy as best they can. They do a great job on all fronts.

Last edited:

Lorac

It will cost you quite a few pounds, so you lose them there.

So very true:D.

The weather not brilliant here in the UK as a storm is blowing in. Looks as if it will stay dry for the wedding in Windsor but might be a a little windy.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Guests have started arriving and hanging on to their hats! Haven’t spotted anyone of note yet.

Lorac

I love a good royal wedding - and I forget how gorgeous our castles are in this country.

Catherine M

Good morning!

The wind is really bad but at least its not raining right now.

The feed on the Royal Family twitter account is really nice as there is no commentary but no clue who is who though

Last edited:

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Got distracted with a fight in a Facebook group I’m on, but I’m here now :lol:

Lots of celebrity spotting yay!

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Did I just spy Ant Mcpartlin in the congregation? Wonder if he’s took the new woman? Cue twitter meltdown from the ex!

Lorac

Royals starting to arrive - Count and Countess of Wessex - Sophie hanging onto that hat!!!

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
I was at Windsor Castle last month, we went the first week of the new school term so no school trips were there, it was bliss!

Lorac

Zara and Mike Tindall, Princess Anne - looking lovely in green. All the ladies holding onto their hats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information