Royalty Thread #7: Do They Get Frequent Flier Miles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halffull

Life is a beautiful thing
Count me in with those who liked Kate's dress (although the hat seemed to have an orange tone in it?). Queen looked so cheery. Love her

MLIS

Camilla, and Kate (this year's dark pink is a departure for her), and often Sophie Wessex and Princess Anne, usually wear cream or soft/light colours when they are appearing with the Queen, i.e. when they are not the highest ranking/most important royal woman in attendance. The Queen usually wears a bright colour, and then she stands out. Interestingly, this doesn't generally hold true for the lower ranked royal women, who seem to wear whatever colour they want, but there are often whole family events where Camilla, Kate, and Sophie's outfits have clearly been carefully coordinated with each other and the Queen's. Presumably because they are the women who will stand/sit closest to her.

Jenny

From the Bloc
Love Kate's dress and hat but ... I would have preferred it if William wasn't wearing his red uniform. As a couple they would have looked better if he was in navy or white :)

Kate and Camilla in the carriage however look lovely together.

Lorac

skatesindreams

She saved a great many of the Russian Imperial treasures, when her then-husband Joseph Davies was US Ambassador to the USSR; crawling around storehouses, to do so.

skatesindreams

Formal occasions, such as these are very rare.

The Duchess has rarely looked better, IMO.
I'm looking for more detailed photos of her dress.

And, how amazing was HMQ's Aquamarine Tiara; and coordinating gown!

centerstage01

I saw the picture of King Felipe and Queen Elizabeth referred to as "The Tall and The Smol". He's like...two feet taller than her!

Kate has yet to meet a lace dress she doesn't love. But I'm only here for the jewels and absolutely no one disappointed on that front! The Brits need to wear their bling more. If every other royal family gets to celebrate events with sparkles I don't see why the British can't come to play, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information